**Official Rangers v The Sheep Match Thread**

BlueboyG

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 minutes ago, Orange and Blue said:

Please play 4-4-2 Murty, with cummings and Morelos up front? Probably see Windass sitting behind Morelos.

I really want a formation to be found for 442 too. But right now with injuries im not convinced our available midfielders are hardy enough for a midfield 4 with two of them being wide men types in Candeais and Murphy. 352 would accommodate it but I just can't see Murty going that way. 

Think until Mccrorie is fit ( and tonight anyway) it'll be 451 with Windass one of the midfield five who becomes a 2nd forward at times, with Morelos up front. 

Wouldn't be surprised to see Cummings replace Morelos if we're winning, or join him if we're not.

26 minutes ago, Captain Hilts said:

A flat 4-4-2 without any real physical presence in centre midfield could be disastrous. 

I don't think we've got the personell to go any other formation though. 

We still won't have that midfield presence which you rightly say is missing no matter what formation we play in that sense. If we go a diamond we still need that presence in the middle.

Provided (and I'm assuming here) that any 2 wingers of Windass, Murphy and Candaies get on the ball and are up for it it should be ok. 

Not sure how we will line up, I really want to see Cummings play but he will be a sub I'd imagine given we don't have the players to play 2 up top (the midfield). Unless he was planning on playing either Morelos or Cumming in a wider role which wouldn't be great.

Will be our usual formation and team bar Murphy.

Just now, Malkytfp1 said:

If you have one of those dodgy firesticks with smart I.P.T.V app with all the channels, will Rangers TV show the game?

Asking for a friend....

Yes. Rangers TV works good on them. Although I'm not sure if something has to be done on the VPN settings to allow you to circumvent Rangers TV foreign policy and/or your broadband providers policies but mine was set up for me and works fine.

7 minutes ago, Malkytfp1 said:

If you have one of those dodgy firesticks with smart I.P.T.V app with all the channels, will Rangers TV show the game?

Asking for a friend....

Should try and make a few games sometime its really much better

3 minutes ago, K.A.I said:

Yes. Rangers TV works good on them. Although I'm not sure if something has to be done on the VPN settings to allow you to circumvent Rangers TV foreign policy and/or your broadband providers policies but mine was set up for me and works fine.

It will bypass the rtv firewall, but depending on the IPTV service, it might need a VPN for another reason.

I use aceiptv and the whole service goes down if sky are showing English football. I use ipvanish as a VPN and the service works flawlessly.

1 minute ago, mitre_mouldmaster said:

It will bypass the rtv firewall, but depending on the IPTV service, it might need a VPN for another reason.

I use aceiptv and the whole service goes down if sky are showing English football. I use ipvanish as a VPN and the service works flawlessly.

Only problem I've ever had with IPTV is every few weeks none of the channels will display - keeps saying buffering then connection failed. Even if you switch your modem off and/or unplug the Firestick it doesn't help.

You need to go into it's settings via the homepage and then do something about forcing a shutdown or restart ... after that for about 10 minutes all you get are the Irish channels then the rest re-appear. It might just be me it does it for but looking on the help forums the buffering/connection failed problem is common but everyone seems to need to do different things to fix it.

4 minutes ago, cushynumber said:

doubt he will start cummings so I think this may be it. This is a hard one though.

Rangers starting 11 teamsheet template.gif

1 minute ago, cushynumber said:

wouldnt surprise me to see Halliday start tonight. Seriously

I think he'll go with the above team with 2/3 from Holt Halliday and Goss.

Didn't see the friendlies so dont know how Goss played othervthan reading positive reviews on here. I think Murty will go Haliday plus one of the other 2.

Just now, Sportingintegritymyarse said:

I think he'll go with the above team with 2/3 from Holt Halliday and Goss.

Didn't see the friendlies so dont know how Goss played othervthan reading positive reviews on here. I think Murty will go Haliday plus one of the other 2.

with the recent Wilson news - he may not play

Archived