Rossiter

Lloyd

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I’d give him until the summer to (start to) prove his fitness. It doesn’t sound like Wigan are ready to make a meaty offer and I doubt his wages are over the top so I don’t see any great benefit to getting rid this early. 

8 hours ago, scottjf82 said:

Daily Record saying Wigan are in for him.

Sell him for whatever they offer but include a hefty sell on clause in case he does ever get fit and become the player with the potential those in the game believe he could be.

Forget about the fact he came from Liverpool and has the vague air of the new Gerrard about him - he's contributed nothing for us, and is presumably on a good wage. Cut our losses ASAP. 

Definitely force a good sell on clause though. We really need to start getting the ball rolling on that now. 

I wouldn't sell him after the time and money we have invested in getting him sorted. If we get him fit we have a hugely talented player who owes us big time. He can still be a great player and there will be big English clubs looking on to see how he progresses. His quality isn't in doubt 

8 minutes ago, trueblueal said:

I wouldn't sell him after the time and money we have invested in getting him sorted. If we get him fit we have a hugely talented player who owes us big time. He can still be a great player and there will be big English clubs looking on to see how he progresses. His quality isn't in doubt 

Forget about the money we've spent on him, that's gone. If we turn down an offer to sell him we're throwing good money at bad. 

28 minutes ago, K.A.I said:

Where are people getting this he's a mega talent from? he's done nothing .. OK he's not been fit much but he's not looked any better than Barjonas when played.

Couldn't agree less. He's looked like a natural leader at 18-19 and we are watching him with no match sharpness. He finds space and is a proper old school midfielder. I think he will prove a lot of people wrong and I just hope it's at Rangers 

Just now, trueblueal said:

Couldn't agree less. He's looked like a natural leader at 18-19 and we are watching him with no match sharpness. He finds space and is a proper old school midfielder. I think he will prove a lot of people wrong and I just hope it's at Rangers 

A leader and proper old school midfielder lol ... c'mon mate

1 minute ago, sassaaaa said:

Supported the taigs all his life , should never have been signed. Stick on the minute he's sold he will be as fit as a fiddle. Get him to fuck.

He's a Liverpool boy and like most English kids especially those brought up in EPL boom time he probably couldn't have cared less about SPL football and why would he 

30 minutes ago, K.A.I said:

A leader and proper old school midfielder lol ... c'mon mate

I'm serious, he isnt a defensive mid or an attacking mid he's an all-rounder who likes a tackle and can hit a shot. He didn't look like a boy among men he looks like he already belongs. He has huge potential 

Just now, trueblueal said:

He's a Liverpool boy and like most English kids especially those brought up in EPL boom time he probably couldn't have cared less about SPL football and why would he 

Rubbish , he's supported that lot since he was a kid. Just like OHalloran , he shouldn't be anywhere near the club.

Watch for the miracle cure to his injuries if we get rid of him.

Just now, plumbGER said:

I wonder how he never found a miracle cure for his injuries while he was at Liverpool then.....

If he was that bad for injuries at Liverpool , why did we sign him ?

Gladly have a wee wager with you that if he signs for someone else his injuries will heal miraculously.

15 hours ago, bluenoz said:

Great news. I understand the doubters but I hope he proves them all wrong.

That’s the thing about negative fans, doubters and those who are realists, when it comes to Rangers, they love being proved wrong.

15 hours ago, Prso's headband said:

Not holding out much hope. He might feature in a game or two over the next few weeks but I fully expect him to come out of they games injured in some sort unfortunately 

I am the same, think the kid is a real talent, but don't want to get my hopes up