Taigs player calling one of us a “h**”

Came across this when going through my instagram feed and noticed the lad wearing a Rangers top, then one of the comments was from one of C*ltics very own referring to him as a “H**” - therefore labelling Rangers fans as H***.. from their supporters is one thing but when it comes from their players. I’d hate to think of the reaction if one of our playera referred to them as a fenian.. ? 

4B2B6004-5BC5-4817-A804-54A614B77535.thumb.jpeg.1448b079ecd04466bceb43fac4a42266.jpeg

B0CD6F01-796E-408D-8C09-EFFD8BB3EC21.thumb.jpeg.e3c97d6044b92a7fd82dbb5c09954c91.jpeg

...but of course someone else was on his phone and posted it eh?!

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

1 minute ago, ForeverAndEver said:

Also, if you're gonny try and act offended over it, you canny him/them Taigs.

Don't think anyone's genuinely offended by it, more like if it were the other way about you'd have another Cobra meeting to discuss the rampant anti Irish but not Irish racisms in Scotland. 

7 minutes ago, BridgeIsBlue said:

Don't think anyone's genuinely offended by it, more like if it were the other way about you'd have another Cobra meeting to discuss the rampant anti Irish but not Irish racisms in Scotland. 

therefore labelling Rangers fans as H***.. from their supporters is one thing but when it comes from their players. That looks like someone taking offence too me

7 minutes ago, BridgeIsBlue said:

I get that but it's just tit for tat nonsense, we know they are rabid fenian bastards, what's new?

23 minutes ago, BridgeIsBlue said:

That’s the thing, I’m not offended by the remark I’m offended by the disparity of treatment H** and Fenian receive from the media and Scottish judicial system .

So, you randomly came across an Arsenal Youth Player? And, just by chance happened to find the comment?  Sure ye did...

As for the Taig player, he'll likely have his excuses ready as has been said above and it will be brushed under the carpet.