Taigs player calling one of us a “h**”

1 hour ago, They Gnu said:

A H** School, Hundee, Diet H***, all used to describe things the Paedos see as being Protestant, it is undoubtedly a sectarian slur and he should be thrown out of football.

Exactly it isn't just aimed at us Killie get it as well as do Motherwell it is sectarian and should be banned outright.

Unless we get the freedom to sing and do what we want as well.

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Doesnt bother me. What pisses me off though is that the west of scotland has some how accepted 'H**' as banter but fenian is a bigoted slur. They cunts can dish it out but cant take it back.

If a Rangers youth player put 'fenian' on any form of social media he would be hounded out of the game within an inch of their life by the media. 

13 hours ago, Brown Brogues said:

Doesnt bother me. What pisses me off though is that the west of scotland has some how accepted 'H**' as banter but fenian is a bigoted slur. They cunts can dish it out but cant take it back.

If a Rangers youth player put 'fenian' on any form of social media he would be hounded out of the game within an inch of their life by the media. 

My sentiments exactly.

Not bothered either but had it been one of ours they rat bastards would have been all over it, national papers would have it on front pages and the timternet would have went into meltdown.

13 hours ago, Brown Brogues said:

Especially when we don't brand ourselves as 'H***', when they have shit like paddy mccourts fenian army with tshirts, full stadium chanting it etc.

I couldn't care less to be honest. In an ideal world we could all say as we please and anyone who is offended just needs to deal with it, within reason.

However it's the sheer hypocrisy of it all. It has to be a two way street. Only a few weeks ago some poor wee lassies personal life was turned upside down for singing a fucking song. On the other side of the world! Media intrusion, name and personal life plastered all over the press and social media. Such a shame. The pc brigade are farcical. Everyone just looking to be offended.

As a "professional" footballer though this guy is as thick as shit to post that!