JN

falkirkNS

3 hours ago, BridgeIsBlue said:

Three of them would improve our midfield ten fold. 

We are going to end up with about 15 midfielders, the ones we gave when fit will do a hibIF we bolster up our defence and get a Center who can hold the ball up and bring the midfielders into the game rather than them watching the ball being blootered over their heads by us and headed back over by defenders.

3 hours ago, K.A.I said:

I’m not saying there’s not some good Bosman’s (Ian Ferguson listed some above) but it’s worrying that we need top talent and some aren’t Rangers class by Nicholl’s own rightful admission then mentions Bosmans in the next sentence which strikes me as same mistakes about to be made again all over 

I know you have said it before but we won’t be getting McArthur any time soon.

He was excellent for Palace today.

Would absolutely love him here.

2 hours ago, pcbear said:

My sister lives in Bridge of Allan, Butcher,Gary Stevens and a few others lived there, Colin Hendry lived right round the corner from her, he had a black wrought iron  fence all round his house with hand painted thistles as the finials( it was a long fence someone must have been painting them for weeks)

Cool story bro. Changed my life

59 minutes ago, piperpete said:

We are going to end up with about 15 midfielders, the ones we gave when fit will do a hibIF we bolster up our defence and get a Center who can hold the ball up and bring the midfielders into the game rather than them watching the ball being blootered over their heads by us and headed back over by defenders.

rossiter will still not be back

3 hours ago, pcbear said:

My sister lives in Bridge of Allan, Butcher,Gary Stevens and a few others lived there, Colin Hendry lived right round the corner from her, he had a black wrought iron  fence all round his house with hand painted thistles as the finials( it was a long fence someone must have been painting them for weeks)

What colour were the thistles mate so I can get a clearer picture in my head ? Was it a corner plot or was the fence a straight one ?

The odd Bosman here and there is fine but we wont win fuck all if thats our main  business model. I think we had a decent window but i reckon we still need 2 or 3 quality players if we are to challenge. We are crying out for a quality number 10 and it should be a priority imo. We seem to lack invention at times against the stuffier teams. Hopefully we can get the deadwood out in the summer and bring in a CAM as mentioned and a decent CB. 

12 minutes ago, Brackley Bluenose said:

You’re dreaming if you think Scott Arfield will come to us. He’s a very well respected and in demand premier league player. 

To be fair I don't think he was saying he'd defo sign or anything, was just an example of some Bosman's that would make us better and you'd like to think we're looking at.