Carsons Dog

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

1 hour ago, 1690tamRFC said:

Agreed, goss out anyway so perfect for Docherty to start and the ideal game as they will want to be physical and he will thrive on it, play Cummings and Morelos up top together to feed off Candeias and Murphy and it should be a canter. 

We need this big time like you say, and tomorrow we need to field our strongest starting 11, get it done and see who we get. 

Fuck sake why is Goss out? One of the most technically gifted at the club at the moment.

1 hour ago, Captain Hilts said:

Would love to see it obviously but our record at Hampden over the last few years has been pish. Not to mention if we get a home tie in the next round which we will inevitably lose because of moaning fans.

I see your spirit is broken and the fire is oot

Just now, simplythebest said:

We should be capable of it of course but believing we will is another matter altogether

It's up to Hilts whether he believes we can or not, personally i think we can and see no reason as to why i shouldn't think we can have a right good go at it.

1 minute ago, plumbGER said:

It's up to Hilts whether he believes we can or not, personally i think we can and see no reason as to why i shouldn't think we can have a right good go at it.

Correct. On our day we have been more than a match in periods against any team in the competition. In the league this season consistency has been the problem but the cup is obviously more about one off games and this is why it's our best chance at silverware.

Just now, Captain Hilts said:

I'm normally one of the more positive ones on here :lol:

Just not getting my hopes up. I don't think we're consisent enough to win the cup.

We got beat of Progres and they're an arguably worse team.  If Ayr pack their midfield, battle, have belief in themselves, then we might struggle.  We've fell apart all too often in recent months and I don't think we're any better now than we were under Pedro.

Just now, THE_MIGHTY_BEARS said:

We got beat of Progres and they're an arguably worse team.  If Ayr pack their midfield, battle, have belief in themselves, then we might struggle.  We've fell apart all too often in recent months and I don't think we're any better now than we were under Pedro.

I watched highlights of Ayr's last few games earlier. Their defending is absolutely farcical. Even worse than ours under Warburton. 

We've improved since Pedro was chucked but we're still nowhere near consisent enough.