Willie Collum

KingKirk

10 hours ago, GOAT said:

Excusing the cunt? Naw I’m telling you to stop being fucking paranoid, it’s the trait of a tarrier.  Leave that shite to they mhanky fuckers.

The guy just like half of Scottish referees is just a fucking shocking ref. 

What part of my post was not factual? Where did I say he was out to do us? Or corrupt? Or worse than incompetent?

Can you imagine the taigs being comfortable with a protestant ref who is a teacher of the protestant faith at protestant schools reffing their Catholic minded team against a protestant one? Would never happen.

For the record the only one I think goes out of his way to deliberately and consciously give decisions against us is Beaton.  

And if that makes me para then so be it. If being para is the trait of the tarriers is this before or after their campaign against referees saw some refs out of jobs, saw them and them alone getting apologies from refs bosses, sees their captain kicking folk in the head whilst on the ground and their keeper polaxing players outside the box both without punishment? Their paranoid anti ref campaign has worked to their benefit and from what we've seen this season we should be doing similar rather than some stuff upper lip shite.

6 minutes ago, Sportingintegritymyarse said:

What part of my post was not factual? Where did I say he was out to do us? Or corrupt? Or worse than incompetent?

Can you imagine the taigs being comfortable with a protestant ref who is a teacher of the protestant faith at protestant schools reffing their Catholic minded team against a protestant one? Would never happen.

For the record the only one I think goes out of his way to deliberately and consciously give decisions against us is Beaton.  

And if that makes me para then so be it. If being para is the trait of the tarriers is this before or after their campaign against referees saw some refs out of jobs, saw them and them alone getting apologies from refs bosses, sees their captain kicking folk in the head whilst on the ground and their keeper polaxing players outside the box both without punishment? Their paranoid anti ref campaign has worked to their benefit and from what we've seen this season we should be doing similar rather than some stuff upper lip shite.

Away to fuck its them that like the conspiracy theories not us theres no anti Rangers agenda by the refs there just hopeless.

9 minutes ago, Sportingintegritymyarse said:

No such thing as a Protestant school. Only divisive Catholic schools and all inclusive non-denominational schools. 

Just now, Sasa Papac's War Flashbac. said:

No such thing as a Protestant school. Only divisive Catholic schools and all inclusive non-denominational schools. 

I'm aware of that. The hypothetical scenario was used purely in the context of providing a polar opposite to the one involving Collum.

6 minutes ago, Sportingintegritymyarse said:

I'm aware of that. The hypothetical scenario was used purely in the context of providing a polar opposite to the one involving Collum.

I’m sure you are. I just never let it slide when someone mentions the myth of proddy schools. 

3 minutes ago, Bonus said:

Away to fuck its them that like the conspiracy theories not us theres no anti Rangers agenda by the refs there just hopeless.

Are they / were they paranoid? Did they mount a campaign against refs? The points I've mentioned ie including apologies from the ref boss - which points are incorrect?  

The things we've seen this season, even if incompetence, should we accept? Are you happy for similar decisions every season going forward? Which other clubs have seen such a catalogue of decisions against them?

If we as a club don't challenge what ranges from incompetence to deliberate decision-making against us then to be honest more fool us we deserve what we are getting and will continue to get.

Whilst those paranoid tarrier types who did something about it can only benefit.

Just now, Sasa Papac's War Flashbac. said:

I’m sure you are. I just never let it slide when someone mentions the myth of proddy schools. 

A very fair point, not my intention to state there was such an institute nor a teacher of protestant faith in such a facility.

ok I can understand the feelings of some about collum et al. however no matter what level of the game you play at you know the refs and how they perform as a rule.so for me its down to the players to act accordingly and perform in a way that gives the ref no chance of making dodgy calls. if we turn up and press them high we will get the benefits if we sit back and take what they give we will get what we deserve and that would be nothing. teams have got to not only play the opponent but play the ref also and I don't mean he is anti one team or the other just that we know what he is liable to do in certain situations. I see it myself every week.

21 hours ago, Redwhiteandblue said:

Fuck off. You can't sink an unsinkable ship. Do you think Belfast would advertise to the world that the unsinkable ship they built has sunk?

She was in good shape when she left here!