Any cunt fancy a pint up the toon?

1 minute ago, big blue Fin said:

If I was in a pub just now I'd probably glass the first cunt in hoops I saw. After all I can't get near Murty and king's probably in South Africa.

The tarriers are not even in my anger thoughts atm. Maybe that will develop later tonight ha. I feel like tanning every cunt who wore a blue jersey today all the same.

Just now, The Ibrox Derry said:

The tarriers are not even in my anger thoughts atm. Maybe that will develop later tonight ha. I feel like tanning every cunt who wore a blue jersey today all the same.

Like I say they won't be around but timmy the taig will be and he will giving it laldy to anyone who'll listen about how good they are. If I wanted that shite I'd go talk to my taig neighbours.

1 minute ago, big blue Fin said:

Like I say they won't be around but timmy the taig will be and he will giving it laldy to anyone who'll listen about how good they are. If I wanted that shite I'd go talk to my taig neighbours.

Ano mate but it's not their fault that we are shite. My anger today is fully and soley on the tits in our team

Love the fact I'm in a bubble down here. Will go for a shower and shave and I'm due to share my experience strength and hope at a meeting tonight. Best place for me in all honesty.

You hurt me today Rangers. But you or the mhanky terrier cunts are not taking away what's important to me today.  

Stay safe Bears.

Just now, The Ibrox Derry said:

Ano mate but it's not their fault that we are shite. My anger today is fully and soley on the tits in our team

I'm perfectly aware the blame lies firmly in the hands of our club from the top down, but I've already the dumb cunt next door setting off fireworks and him and his mates singing that dirge they stole from the Scousers.

I wish I had a nuclear bunker I could and hide in.

22 minutes ago, big blue Fin said:

I'm perfectly aware the blame lies firmly in the hands of our club from the top down, but I've already the dumb cunt next door setting off fireworks and him and his mates singing that dirge they stole from the Scousers.

I wish I had a nuclear bunker I could and hide in.

Sorry to hear that mate. Honestly it's like salt in the wounds eh. My neighbours know better. Years ago I lobbed their stereo into the wheelie bin. Cunts have kept out of my way ever since. This used to be a good Protestant Street and town. Sadly no more. I'm convinced theirs millions more of the cunts than the official government figures show. We used to outnumber them 5-1. There is no way that is the ratio nowadays.

5 minutes ago, The Ibrox Derry said:

Sorry to hear that mate. Honestly it's like salt in the wounds eh. My neighbours know better. Years ago I lobbed their stereo into the wheelie bin. Cunts have kept out of my way ever since. This used to be a good Protestant Street and town. Sadly no more. I'm convinced theirs millions more of the cunts than the official government figures show. We used to outnumber them 5-1. There is no way that is the ratio nowadays.

It's all the wishy washy lefty liberals who've had the poison that we're evil sectarian bigots dripped into their ears for years that have turned into taigs by proxy.

As the Pink Floyd song says "Get em up against the wall."