Candieas & Halliday

hammer93

Not one of the eleven players in blue can be proud of what they did today.

Nothing in midfield, no heart, no skill. Martin is a woeful centre back. Halliday is ust plain rubbish.

The miss from Morelos only confirms the fact, if indeed there was a multi million pound offer made, we should have stuck him on a plane immediately.

The biggest imposters are the board and that cunt King. Rangers men I've had a gutful of so called Rangers men.

I don't like Halliday and never really have, I don't think he's anywhere near good enough to be here and I hope he isn't a Rangers player for much longer.

That being said, since calming down after yesterday I actually feel sorry for him.

He was hung out to dry by Murty and for a boyhood Rangers fan to be subbed in the first half of an old firm game and then be subjected to that lot singing his name must have fucking hurt him. He shouldn't have been playing to begin with but he was and imo should have been left until half time and then make that change in the dressing room.