Candieas & Halliday

hammer93

10 minutes ago, Laudrupsleftfoot said:

Who was Halliday shouting at?  Angle didn't look like it was Murty or maybe I'm mistaken.

Not sure but it prob. wasn't Jimmy Nicholl or he'd have been picking up his teeth

edit. just watched it again and seen Nicholl on the left of Halliday as he made his way to his seat, so def not him

12 minutes ago, Don54 said:

Not sure but it prob. wasn't Jimmy Nicholl or he'd have been picking up his teeth

edit. just watched it again and seen Nicholl on the left of Halliday as he made his way to his seat, so def not him

Jimmy Nicholl, for a guy that was supposed to kick them all up the arse when he came in, seemed to take absolutely fuckall to do with it when Halliday kicked off. The only one that did was Alves.

1 minute ago, LaudrupsPatrickBoots said:

Jimmy Nicholl, for a guy that was supposed to kick them all up the arse when he came in, seemed to take absolutely fuckall to do with it when Halliday kicked off. The only one that did was Alves.

Aye you're right, imagine if that had been Wattie he'd mouthed off at and Archie Knox had been as close as Nicholl was, he'd have had him by the throat before Wattie  got out his seat

30 minutes ago, Don54 said:

If Halliday had shown the same fight when he was on the pitch as he did when he was subbed he'd have played till the final whistle

Definitely. Rangers man? Couldn't lay a glove. Bye bye andy, despite you being shite your indiscipline was a disgrace. Would sack every player involved 

Murty tried to deflect attention away from his own failings. Don’t trust Halliday? Fine, don’t play him. But don’t try and make him the scapegoat and embarrass him when clowns like Martin are passing to oppo players in our box. Embarrassing management.

4 hours ago, murzo said:

Putting an under 20’s manager in charge of the first team showed a lack of class . Get King tae fuck.

It wasn’t a lack of class, it was a lack of ambition putting murty in charge.

then again Realistically who could we have got instead?

an who was approached an knocked us back?

Apparently Coleman said no thanks and we know the jist of what happened with McInnes debacle

ive yer to see a managers name mentioned that we could realistically get in that I’d be confident could turn things around other than Walter Smith, I’m not saying he’s the be all an end all cos in all honesty I can’t see it happening so the board have a job on their hands here no more wrong moves will be accepted

5 hours ago, BridgeIsBlue said:

Did any players do it under Walter, Advocaat or even McLeish? 

Michael Ball went mental at Advocaat I remember after being subbed at the piggery. Don’t ever remember it happening to Walter.

Halliday was brought in from the cold he should have been told if this isn’t going well you’ll be first to be hooked.

Murty was correcting a mistake he made from the start Halliday should have been no where fucking near the team.

5 minutes ago, SasaPapacLoyal said:

Hard for Murty to have any real authority considering King hung him out to dry just a few days ago with his shambles of a statement

Not buying that, mate. 

Murty has shown his lack of manegerial nous from December 30th.

I gave him the benefit of doubt up until he sat back when Windass scored in the second minute at Ibrox

5 hours ago, gazza27 said:

Docherty should have been took aff first imo,piss fucking poor

Docherty shouldn't have started after his last game versus Dundee.

In essence we started a fixture where we've stuggled badly in midfield with a three in the middle of...

Docherty - Subbed in last game after a run of poor games

Dorrans - Just back from a long term injury and not match fit

Halliday - Correct me if I'm wrong but I'm not too far out. Started one game since his return at left back when DJ was injured.

Well played Murty.

Well played board.

5 hours ago, westenclosure2008 said:

I haven’t sat my coaching badges or anything but i’m pretty sure they would teach you that a player that can’t cut it in the Azerbaijan league might be a bit pish! 

This exactly. Cunt is murder but fans raving about him cos he had a good 10 mind against Dundee when we were 4-0 up.

we’re desperate right now, but not one player on that pitch showed the passion or skill to even be in that squad. I don’t know what the answer is but the board better have their act together. They think they had a decent transfer window which is worrrying, considering half the players they ‘signed’ were loans

Don’t know were we go from here 

34 minutes ago, GT66 said:

Not buying that, mate. 

Murty has shown his lack of manegerial nous from December 30th.

I gave him the benefit of doubt up until he sat back when Windass scored in the second minute at Ibrox

I wasn't passing comment on or trying to excuse his lack of managerial nous. 

Just don't think it's a coincidence that the only 2 incidents of players showing dissent towards him occurred just days after kings horrendous statement

3 hours ago, LaudrupsPatrickBoots said:

Nicholl looks like yet another guzzling from the trough, not yesterday’s man not even this century’s man. Does he do anything?

2 hours ago, BillStruthBear said:

Murty tried to deflect attention away from his own failings. Don’t trust Halliday? Fine, don’t play him. But don’t try and make him the scapegoat and embarrass him when clowns like Martin are passing to oppo players in our box. Embarrassing management.

Halliday deserved to be hooked earlier than he was since he was making a habit of giving the ball straight to them.

Hate halliday is a player but for a cunt that has the fear of subs before 80.... if I was halliday I would have rapped the nut right on that prick murty.

Halliday will never be good enough for Rangers but he deserves more than to be made the scape goat by a fenian bastard.