Candieas & Halliday

hammer93

Both rotten but both showed major dissent at getting hooked....Candieas should be shown the door, fucking marching up the tunnel is a total lack of class and discipline....the type of player we don't need.....the rest are rotten but he disgraced the club with his petulance 

Just now, Prso's headband said:

It says more about Murty than it does the player. 

Murty commands no respect whatsoever from anyone in that dressing room. 

Precisely this, they were only saying g what most of us already think. 

Get murty take fuck and a manager who commands respect

Aye, and both of them sitting on lucrative long term contracts as well.

In saying that, I'd rather players were pissed off at being taken off than trotting off thinking they've done a good days work,  however Halliday in particular didn't show an ounce of passion or emotion in that game until he was at the back of the dug out.

Should be sacked amongst the other gutless wonders. Dorrans and Murphy? Epl? Disgrace. Darkest hour for Rangers now. We need souness or smith asap. They are shite  and still get to rub our nose in it. Gutteda

16 minutes ago, westenclosure2008 said:

I haven’t sat my coaching badges or anything but i’m pretty sure they would teach you that a player that can’t cut it in the Azerbaijan league might be a bit pish! 

Post of the thread mate,

post of the thread :lol:

Halliday shouldn't have started but it's not his fault. Taking him off at that time was a disgrace though and no wonder he was going mental. He should have left it till half time. All it did was give the scum something else to cheer and rip the piss out of him. absolute joke of a decision from a joke of a manager.