Jimmy Nicholl

KeyserSoze

Appointing JN has all the appearance of his being a contingency against Murty completely bombing it, a safety net of a replacement for Pedro's replacement if yet another replacement somehow became urgently needed before the end of the season.   It was just the Board hedging its bets by appointing a known and well respected Rangers man as a backstop against Murty either baling out or causing so much damage that he'd need to be replaced before the end of the season.   JN is a Board insurance policy of sorts. Risk management and damage limitation and designed to get the Support alongside because of his great reputation at Rangers.   A ploy by the board if you like as part of their plan to get through to the end of the season with as little damage to the side as possible.

If its not that then it sure as hell is a curious set of circumstances where so very little of any meaningful obvious influence seems to be coming from JN.    He is a manager in waiting if Murty jumps ship or has to be replaced before the board is ready to appoint their preferred manager for next season.     JN seems to me to be a contingency.  And a disposable one at that if the board pick a new manager and that manager has the freedom to pick his own assistants and backroom staff.

Summer approaches and that which goes around at Ibrox comes around again.  A clearout of players, a new manager, a new set of backroom staff, new optimism, new speeches encouraging us to renew STs, new hope.    

I mind maybe as little as a month ago there was posts praising the JN appointment saying it made common sense etc people were happy 

I know a month can be a long time in football but don’t really get the way it’s turned on him he’s not the man responsible for any of this 

58 minutes ago, K.A.I said:

I mind maybe as little as a month ago there was posts praising the JN appointment saying it made common sense etc people were happy 

I know a month can be a long time in football but don’t really get the way it’s turned on him he’s not the man responsible for any of this 

I don't think anyone is singling him out, but it's a fair question to ask about his role is it not?

18 hours ago, KeyserSoze said:

It’s not a decent question then to ask what his contribution is? He’s pulling a wage from the club and appears to have zero influence 

A scapegoat what are you talking about there’s no single entity we can point a finger at. So who’s looking for one? 

As for your out of context statement about MOH he’s under contract so unless a bid comes in we can do fuck all about it. 

No it’s not a question even worth asking, how do you know what he does or what influence he Has? How do you know he not taking training every day? Just because he dosent appear to do much to you, he must be picking up a wage for nothing then eh 

its looks to me like your looking for 1 that’s why I asked if that was the case

An welldone Einstein I never knew he was under contract btw?? The point is he’s not wanted an hasn’t been wanted by the last 3 managers (even the one who signed him)

18 hours ago, bordersbear said:

Moh was recalled,why? Never near the team.Cummins brought in on loan,never near the team. Players back into the side with little game time,Halliday ,Holt,McCrorie, that was his work. Also why sit off them and let them play? Any cunt and his dug can see they need to be pressed high up the pitch and given no time.All down to Murty. 

Wtf is this pish, Why you quoting me when your post has nothing to do with what I said? 

I was talking about jimmy Nicholl not murty, an I’m not even sticking up for him other than saying whatever his role at ibrox is he will be doing it to the best of his ability not stealing a wage 

23 minutes ago, Tomatasauce said:

No it’s not a question even worth asking, how do you know what he does or what influence he Has? How do you know he not taking training every day? Just because he dosent appear to do much to you, he must be picking up a wage for nothing then eh 

its looks to me like your looking for 1 that’s why I asked if that was the case

An welldone Einstein I never knew he was under contract btw?? The point is he’s not wanted an hasn’t been wanted by the last 3 managers (even the one who signed him)

You’re a strange fellow. I don’t know what he does or doesn’t do. That’s why I asked the fucking question. 

Just now, KeyserSoze said:

You’re a strange fellow. I don’t know what he does or doesn’t do. That’s why I asked the fucking question. 

So are you bud, your posting shite about a guy who won’t even be there 5 games from now 

try talking about things that matter like how we get rid of the fannies that can’t even spell Rangers never mind know what it means to play for us, instead of wasting effort talking about problems that take care of themselves come the end of the season 

there is big problems but Imo JN isn’t one of them

1 hour ago, Tomatasauce said:

So are you bud, your posting shite about a guy who won’t even be there 5 games from now 

try talking about things that matter like how we get rid of the fannies that can’t even spell Rangers never mind know what it means to play for us, instead of wasting effort talking about problems that take care of themselves come the end of the season 

there is big problems but Imo JN isn’t one of them

It's my effort to waste, bob off the thread if your getting all hoochy coochy about JN... better still - start your own about what gets your goat

34 minutes ago, KeyserSoze said:

It's my effort to waste, bob off the thread if your getting all hoochy coochy about JN... better still - start your own about what gets your goat

Hoochy coochy ?Wtf does that even mean? Your patters as howling as the points your making but yer right abt something, no matter how much of a tadger you are it makes no difference to me ??

6 minutes ago, Tomatasauce said:

Hoochy coochy ?Wtf does that even mean? Your patters as howling as the points your making but yer right abt something, no matter how much of a tadger you are it makes no difference to me ??

Cool, now jog on then  :thumbsup:

27 minutes ago, Thermopylae said:

Gordon Dalziel was saying that Murty spends most of his time in the dug out talking to Johanssen and virtually igniores JN

He might as well get on his mobile and speak to his mum, he is not running the football side of things so might as well speak to mummy and see how she is.

4 hours ago, Tomatasauce said:

Wtf is this pish, Why you quoting me when your post has nothing to do with what I said? 

I was talking about jimmy Nicholl not murty, an I’m not even sticking up for him other than saying whatever his role at ibrox is he will be doing it to the best of his ability not stealing a wage 

What I pointed out was the fuck ups by Murty . Totally relevant to your post as in where was the wonderful JN's mind blowing input as an assistant! That's why!

1 hour ago, bordersbear said:

What I pointed out was the fuck ups by Murty . Totally relevant to your post as in where was the wonderful JN's mind blowing input as an assistant! That's why!

Look ya prick ye who said jimmy nicholl was wonderful? Don’t put words in my mouth or dream things up ya fucking bam!

7 minutes ago, Tomatasauce said:

Look ya prick ye who said jimmy nicholl was wonderful? Don’t put words in my mouth or dream things up ya fucking bam!

Fuck off ya bellend. Never said you did. You said more than him to blame and I pointed out the seeming lack of input by JN. Wind yer neck in.

19 minutes ago, bordersbear said:

Fuck off ya bellend. Never said you did. You said more than him to blame and I pointed out the seeming lack of input by JN. Wind yer neck in.

The thread is about JN not murty or anycunt else I said he’s not the one we should worry about, he was brought in to help if required on a very short contract he’s not to blame for the shitstorm going on

funny how a few games changes people opinion full circle there was people before the tarrier game at ibrox convinced JN was the reason for the decent form we were showing

JN isn’t the problem but if you want to ignore the actual problem an blame him you batter in ya dick

an you know wot I wouldn’t give a fuck if JN has his contract ripped up the nite wouldn’t be arsed one way or the other. I’m actually surprised the tea lady hisne got a thread that her shite coffee’s n biscuits are the problem

38 minutes ago, Tomatasauce said:

The thread is about JN not murty or anycunt else I said he’s not the one we should worry about, he was brought in to help if required on a very short contract he’s not to blame for the shitstorm going on

funny how a few games changes people opinion full circle there was people before the tarrier game at ibrox convinced JN was the reason for the decent form we were showing

JN isn’t the problem but if you want to ignore the actual problem an blame him you batter in ya dick

an you know wot I wouldn’t give a fuck if JN has his contract ripped up the nite wouldn’t be arsed one way or the other. I’m actually surprised the tea lady hisne got a thread that her shite coffee’s n biscuits are the problem

We all know what the problem is and it's in south Africa. Ps the tea lady has great biscuits.

15 minutes ago, esquire8 said:

Another board authorised disappointment. Only guy doing his job right is Allen, can't see him hanging around for much longer either with this board.

You are at the wind up , Allen is an overpaid fuckin clown that should never have been brought to the club. Ridiculous waste of cash and the first thing any good manager will want in his contract is shipping him from the club. 

5 minutes ago, sassaaaa said:

You are at the wind up , Allen is an overpaid fuckin clown that should never have been brought to the club. Ridiculous waste of cash and the first thing any good manager will want in his contract is shipping him from the club. 

Just like JN an GM when things are goin good, everything is rosey 

allen looked a good idea but the reality is now, how many of his loan signings do we want to make permanent? None of them for me