Follow Rangers Shareholders Limited

Virtuoso

17 minutes ago, thehost said:

Not sure why he's put his name to the coy, to be honest. Should have been someone with no net presence (in terms of identity) and previous posts.

Probably aye. But I've seen a few horror posts that will see him on the front page of the rhecord by the end of the week no doubt. Nobody wants to see that. 

Not being negative but requiring a proposer and seconder to just join may cause issues for folks also, I have an issue with the application form not being secure. I suppose people could just download the form and post it.

Forget that, it isn't meant to be an online submission :lol:

30 minutes ago, eskbankloyal said:

Probably aye. But I've seen a few horror posts that will see him on the front page of the rhecord by the end of the week no doubt. Nobody wants to see that. 

thankfully I only get involved in politics ... fuck slating football when you have a whole army of leftist politicians to hurl abuse at :troll:

20 minutes ago, LochendBilly said:

Not being negative but requiring a proposer and seconder to just join may cause issues for folks also, I have an issue with the application form not being secure. I suppose people could just download the form and post it.

Forget that, it isn't meant to be an online submission :lol:

Am I reading it right that currently the company and therefore it's holdings are under a single name?

If so, isn't that what the creators of the org shouted about regards JB of c1872?

Also, £30 joining fee to be submitted with your application, what happens if you don't pass "The enquiry board" (I know the org. they've knicked this idea from ?) ... do you get your fee back 

18 minutes ago, Ace said:

Am I reading it right that currently the company and therefore it's holdings are under a single name?

If so, isn't that what the creators of the org shouted about regards JB of c1872?

Also, £30 joining fee to be submitted with your application, what happens if you don't pass "The enquiry board" (I know the org. they've knicked this idea from ?) ... do you get your fee back 

Difference being that if you leave C1872 then you lose what you've put in where as with FR:

What happens if I leave?

If a member chooses to leave, they must notify Follow Rangers in writing or by Email. If the member has more than £60 in their share buying account, then it will be converted to shares, minus broker’s buying and transfer fees etc, and the shares will transferred to their owner. If the member has under £60, then they will be given 30 days to increase their balance. Any balance in the member’s account under £60 after 30 days noticed have been received will be forfeited.

http://www.followrangers.com/faq/

1 hour ago, Ace said:

Members shares will be in their own name mate, so nothing even remotely like 1872, where 1872 own the shares.

Ie James Blair owns YOUR shares.

1 hour ago, NamibianBear said:

Excellent plan - what about those Bears in far off remote areas that can't get even a proposer cos of where they choose to live?

You'l be fine bud. It's only to stop rasellik fans infiltrating, or anybody who thinks they can join for THEIR OWN benefit.

2 minutes ago, thebooler said:

Members shares will be in their own name mate, so nothing even remotely like 1872, where 1872 own the shares.

Ie James Blair owns YOUR shares.

Actually it reads as if any shares will be held in the company name, not individual shareholders, the only difference is if you left it appears they would then be transferrd into your name

16 minutes ago, Mkane1981 said:

Actually it reads as if any shares will be held in the company name, not individual shareholders, the only difference is if you left it appears they would then be transferrd into your name

Meaning they're always yours and always will be.

Regards your earlier question, it's in the Constitution that Follow Rangers will NEVER merge with anyone without 100% member backing.

So it's never going to happen.

1 hour ago, Virtuoso said:

Difference being that if you leave C1872 then you lose what you've put in where as with FR:

http://www.followrangers.com/faq/

That’s a noble aim but they cannot guarantee being able to purchase shares with the money whilst we remain unlisted. It’s difficult currently trying to find a buyer for £100k of shares as the base is illiquid. Trying to find somebody to sell £60 of shares will be impossible.