Wee Mo up for Young Player of the Year

1 minute ago, Blue Avenger said:

Tokenism at it's finest. Embarassing.

Tierney is a stick on ffs. Captained the scum on a few occasions. Sadly the difference in quality far less professionalism is night and day.

My fucking god man :lol:

9 hours ago, K.A.I said:

Don't see why not - he's been pish since January but so has most of them. 

It can be any worse than the season Darren McGregor got POTY - he was fucking awful.

Strange comparison. Was that not a completely different circumstance? McGregor was Rangers POTY and this is YPOTY for the whole of Scotland. 

Regardless of recent performances overall I’d say he’s definitely been one of the top four young players in the country this season. Certainly bettter than that Scrooge Tierney and McKenna is overrated as hell - I for one hope the wee guy wins and adds a little bit more to his transfer value. 

4 minutes ago, Leeds_Bear said:

Strange comparison. Was that not a completely different circumstance? McGregor was Rangers POTY and this is YPOTY for the whole of Scotland. 

Regardless of recent performances overall I’d say he’s definitely been one of the top four young players in the country this season. Certainly bettter than that Scrooge Tierney and McKenna is overrated as hell - I for one hope the wee guy wins and adds a little bit more to his transfer value. 

I thought it was our player of the year to start with. I didn't fully read through. 

8 hours ago, TMB said:

Windass is the very definition of a luxury player.  We play him just behind the striker and he does nothing by ways of chasing back or pressing opponents higher up the pitch.  He lacks overall ability and when we're up against it is nothing more than an empty jersey.  I honestly think if we a decent manager in Windass wont feature that much.  

That’s why I would start him as the out and out striker, he has great pace and he does know where the goal is. 

2 hours ago, Courtyard Bear said:

That’s why I would start him as the out and out striker, he has great pace and he does know where the goal is. 

Infuriates me every week the number of chances that Windass misses because he fails to look up before he shoots. Lost count of the number of times he has let fly with a decent shot only to skelp it into a defender who is standing 6ft in front of him.

Huge improvement in him from last season  (or even from when Pedro was here) and hope this continues. Maybe................he might even make a tackle one day..............................naaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah - whit am I like!!!

5 minutes ago, East Enclosure Row N said:

Press have been raving about Lewis Morgan all season. Does every player in every league get a vote? Not sure how many will actually have seen him play - even on TV?

He does look quality, but that’s grainy footage against poor opposition.

2 hours ago, East Enclosure Row N said:

Infuriates me every week the number of chances that Windass misses because he fails to look up before he shoots. Lost count of the number of times he has let fly with a decent shot only to skelp it into a defender who is standing 6ft in front of him.

Huge improvement in him from last season  (or even from when Pedro was here) and hope this continues. Maybe................he might even make a tackle one day..............................naaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah - whit am I like!!!

He is one of those players that either smacks it into the top corner for a screamer or straight down the goalies throat.