O’Halloran & Dodoo

RangersMedia

24 minutes ago, sassaaaa said:

You obviously never bothered yer arse even trying to look , wonder why.

Its fuck all to do with the whole catholic pish either , we dont need any other fans of theirs in managerial or playing positions at the club. It would never fuckin happen at their club.

Eh, apart from Brown, McGregor, Allan, Hendry...

You talk some amount of shit.

12 minutes ago, Ger_onimo said:

Eh, apart from Brown, McGregor, Allan, Hendry...

You talk some amount of shit.

Fuck off , not convinced any of them supported us , just like the taig sympathisers on here dont think Clarke , Neil , Murty and Gerrard are fans of the scum.

As for management you have never and will never see a fan of ours anywhere near their management or boardroom.

2 minutes ago, sassaaaa said:

Fuck off , not convinced any of them supported us , just like the taig sympathisers on here dont think Clarke , Neil , Murty and Gerrard are fans of the scum.

As for management you have never and will never see a fan of ours anywhere near their management or boardroom.

@LaudrupsPatrickBoots :lol: 

Still waiting on this proof Gerrard supports them.

It's almost like you don't have any.

Just now, LaudrupsPatrickBoots said:

Still waiting on this proof Gerrard supports them.

It's almost like you don't have any.

Told you already dafty , its all there i aint your lacky , but you keep on defending taigs its what you do best in here.

4 minutes ago, sassaaaa said:

:lol:You’re not convinced Allan was a Rangers fan? Cool

1 minute ago, sassaaaa said:

Told you already dafty , its all there i aint your lacky , but you keep on defending taigs its what you do best in here.

It’s not “all there”. There’s one former scum player saying it, but by all means take his word over all other available evidence.

Just now, sassaaaa said:

You are having a fuckin laugh , what real Gers fan would ever pull that top on ?

Right, so by your definition, it’s impossible for a Rangers fan to play for them, full stop. And presumably the same applies to fans of them? So what is your point? :confused:

4 minutes ago, sassaaaa said:

I'm convinced the only reason you've not been banned yet is because of the entertainment value of your meltdowns.

Absolute fud :lol:

Just now, LaudrupsPatrickBoots said:

I'm convinced the only reason you've not been banned yet is because of the entertainment value of your meltdowns.

Absolute fud :lol:

How the fuck would i be banned ya roaster , i dont want any more taig fans at the club and plenty on here agree with me.

How the fuck would i be banned ya roaster , i dont want any more taig fans at the club and plenty on here agree with me.

I'm with you 100% .. don't want any Scottish tarriers/catholics at our club in any capacity. They are the last thing we need.

Although the ones of us that play for them and do a good job, that says more about Rangers fans/Protestants mentality. We are better people in the most part, professional and willing to do the job - that's what they do for celtic.

We get cunts like O'Halloran.

1 minute ago, sassaaaa said:

Repeatedly making an arse of yourself should be enough to ban you tbh but then you're entertaining on days like this.

Still no proof that Gerrard is a taig yet?

Or can you explain how taigs can play for us but it's impossible for Rangers fans, well documented Rangers fans, to play for them?

1 minute ago, K.A.I said:

I'm with you 100% .. don't want any Scottish tarriers/catholics at our club in any capacity. They are the last thing we need.

Although the ones of us that play for them and do a good job, that says more about Rangers fans/Protestants mentality. We are better people in the most part, professional and willing to do the job - that's what they do for celtic.

No Rangers fans have played for them. Ever.

Just now, K.A.I said:

Although the ones that play for them and do a good job, that says more about Rangers fans/Protestants mentality. We are better people in the most part, professional and willing to do the job - that's what they do for celtic.

Site is polluted with taig sympathising bastards ..........

18 minutes ago, sassaaaa said:

Mccann was one of them beforehand and played his part

8 minutes ago, LaudrupsPatrickBoots said:

No Rangers fans have played for them. Ever.

Been loads. Sadly most of their best Scottish players have been Prod's and/or Rangers fans. They won the European Cup with a side managed by one and half a team of them. 

They have done well out of us through the years. The bastards.