O’Halloran & Dodoo

RangersMedia

That wee fenian bastard couldn’t even applaud the fans when he came out to warm up. He’s a snake bastard and I genuinely hate him.

Dodoo is just a mongo who won’t be here in the summer hopefully. This stupid lad mentality we have from the English lower league players we have needs to get to fuck. All of them sitting on bumper contracts while acting the way they do. Get them to fuck

1 minute ago, sassaaaa said:

Sums the whole club up that video , a fuckin disgrace. And now many looking forward to another taig fan as our manager. The same thing would never happen at their club.

Any proof Gerrard is a taig fan?

It's just I've read 2 of his books and neither have any mention of him supporting them anywhere...

1 minute ago, LaudrupsPatrickBoots said:

Any proof Gerrard is a taig fan?

It's just I've read 2 of his books and neither have any mention of him supporting them anywhere...

Here we fuckin go again , usual suspects desperate to defend him. Theres plenty evidence online showing which team in Glasgow he prefers if you look. I found it quick enough i am sure you will to if you try hard enough.

4 minutes ago, sassaaaa said:

Here we fuckin go again , usual suspects desperate to defend him. Theres plenty evidence online showing which team in Glasgow he prefers if you look. I found it quick enough i am sure you will to if you try hard enough.

If you had proof he was a taig fan you would post it on here and you know it :lol:

I don't want him as our manager either but that's because of his lack of experience. Not the internet myth that he's a diehard celtic fan.

Just now, LaudrupsPatrickBoots said:

If you had proof he was a taig fan you would post it on here and you know it :lol:

I don't want him as our manager either but that's because of his lack of experience. Not the internet myth that he's a diehard celtic fan.

You obviously never bothered yer arse even trying to look , wonder why.

Its fuck all to do with the whole catholic pish either , we dont need any other fans of theirs in managerial or playing positions at the club. It would never fuckin happen at their club.

1 minute ago, sassaaaa said:

You obviously never bothered yer arse even trying to look , wonder why.

Its fuck all to do with the whole catholic pish either , we dont need any other fans of theirs in managerial or playing positions at the club. It would never fuckin happen at their club.

I did look. Found nothing other than a taig claiming Gerrard told him of his love for them. Seems like the sort of thing he might mention in his autobiography, yet he doesn't. Wonder why?

As for them never having fans of ours in managerial or playing positions for them. I think you'll find they've had several of our fans playing for them. A couple on the pitch today actually.

Just now, LaudrupsPatrickBoots said:

I did look. Found nothing other than a taig claiming Gerrard told him of his love for them. Seems like the sort of thing he might mention in his autobiography, yet he doesn't. Wonder why?

As for them never having fans of ours in managerial or playing positions for them. I think you'll find they've had several of our fans playing for them. A couple on the pitch today actually.

You will never see any fan of ours in a managerial position at their club , give it a fuckin rest. And we wonder why the clubs in a fuckin mess if clowns like you go to games.

2 minutes ago, sassaaaa said:

You will never see any fan of ours in a managerial position at their club , give it a fuckin rest. And we wonder why the clubs in a fuckin mess if clowns like you go to games.

You said managerial or playing positions. They've had several Rangers fans in their teams over the years.

But aye, clowns like me who debunk the myths you try and peddle on here are the reason the club is in a mess. Spot on :lol: