O’Halloran & Dodoo

RangersMedia

2 minutes ago, psb07158 said:

Standing in the tunnel congratulating celtic players and Brendan Rodgers 

fuck off out my club you rat bastards 

The duds warburton signed just don’t get it 

FUCK OFF

Please tell me your joking? Anyone who congratulates those cunts should have their contracts ripped up immediately. What the fuck has our club come to?

Just now, K.A.I said:

Does it really matter? they should have walked away or been straight up that fucking tunnel.

Our players don't get it - this is no surprise. That wee fenian cunt O'Halloran should never have been signed in the first place.

It looked like our players were making their way out of the dressing room tbh, there was more of our staff appearing behind them.

19 minutes ago, fanaticCR said:

Difference in mentality. Every single celtc player despises us and will do anything to wind us up.

We get fucked 5-0 and they win the league,  we’ve players waiting in the tunnel to congratulate them.

When they walked out with their league winning t shirts on the first thing griffiths did was look at the empty section where our fans sit and waved. 

They fucking despise us. I want a team of players who want to smash the fuck out of them on and off the park, not bow to their superiority ffs