***Official World Cup 2018 Thread***

• Replies 6.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Moody Blue Legend said:

They’re annoying the fuck out of me.   

It's crap to watch. A bit of ambition to do anything at all themselves would be welcome. They're not breaking very well either.

12 minutes ago, Inigo said:

It's crap to watch. A bit of ambition to do anything at all themselves would be welcome. They're not breaking very well either.

If they attack them "properly" then they get raped. They can play the way they want.. personally I have cash on Spain and over 10 corners, which wont happen.

1 minute ago, johanhentze said:

If they attack them "properly" then they get raped. They can play the way they want.. personally I have cash on Spain and over 10 corners, which wont happen.

Never said they couldn't, I said it's shit to watch, which it is.

I don't see how counter attacking quickly with some desire and more than one player will get them raped. You can still play ultra conservatively whilst playing a sharp counter attack. All it needs is 3 players or so if you do it right. Might fuck it up, but trying would be nice for the viewer.

Spain could do with getting forward sharper as well. On the odd occasion things end up further up the field they tend to be happy just to slowly take possession and default into the slow passing around the Iranians they've allowed to fall back into position.

Archived