***Official World Cup 2018 Thread***

6 minutes ago, Inigo said:

Never said they couldn't, I said it's shit to watch, which it is.

I don't see how counter attacking quickly with some desire and more than one player will get them raped. You can still play ultra conservatively whilst playing a sharp counter attack. All it needs is 3 players or so if you do it right. Might fuck it up, but trying would be nice for the viewer.

I get what you are saying.. I do enjoy watching the underdogs fight for their lives thiugh... GOAL! Now get me over 10 corners!!!!

• Replies 6.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, johanhentze said:

I get what you are saying.. I do enjoy watching the underdogs fight for their lives thiugh... GOAL! Now get me over 10 corners!!!!

Yip, I understand that. I get how tough it is for the smaller footballing nations. Wouldn't suggest they could reasonably be anything but uber conservative tbh.

2 minutes ago, Inigo said:

Yip, I understand that. I get how tough it is for the smaller footballing nations. Wouldn't suggest they could reasonably be anything but uber conservative tbh.

totally.. this goal will improve my chances of those corners though!! :winnings:

The Glasgow Office mysteriously got Iran in the sweepstake at work (Head Office got England, Spain and Germany; they get one team for each floor apparently) so I was hoping Iran would do well to get it right up them ?

They're getting a few attacks in now. Spain don't look all that comfortable when they do.

It's like watching a confused cat shite it when a tiny wee balshy field mouse attacks it.

Archived