Kevin Thomson to Livingston?

2 minutes ago, RDFM said:

Any ex players you actually do like?

Loads. 

I don't dislike Kevin Thomson ... just don't think it's healthy to have people around the club who's so friendly with people like Brown. 

1 minute ago, Lord Lockin said:

Maybe he did but always found John Greig to be a gent, mix wae Murder McLeod and Diddie Provan take it you've never heard them talking about Rangers 

Everyone's experiences of people are different at the end of the day. I've seen Greig act appaulingly to some fans in front of my own eyes, I've heard some even worse stories and I've heard people say he's great company - it just all depends. 

I've met McLeod and Provan before ... Murdo a few times, Provan just the once I found them really good company and not a bad word to say about Rangers. Some folk will disagree and say Provan has said stuff in his columns about us but honest opinions on us, even criticial isn't being bad to Rangers ... there's criticism that people like Provan, Boyd etc give us for being shite and then there's criticims that people like English, Spiers, Cosgrove etc give us which is off the scale slandering.

3 minutes ago, K.A.I said:

Loads. 

I don't dislike Kevin Thomson ... just don't think it's healthy to have people around the club who's so friendly with people like Brown. 

You'll no be wanting Gerrard then - friendly with Brenda

1 minute ago, Bronzy said:

Get Walter Smith away from our club pls

_49607021_smith_lennon_282b_sns.jpg

Smith has made his decision - he wants nothing to do with us, but wanted to help Scotland out. He's only happily retired and wanting away from football management when it comes to us.

2 minutes ago, Lord Lockin said:

You'll no be wanting Gerrard then - friendly with Brenda

I heard he isn't. Got told they both blame each other for that year Liverpool failed to win the league.

and I didn't want Gerrard as manager anyway. But he's here. 

Scott Brown is a different planet anyway compared to Brenda.

Why's this an issue now? everyone rounds on Miller for being pals with Lennon and Whittaker and hugging Brown but Thomson can have him as guest at his training ground promoting him. 

6 minutes ago, K.A.I said:

Smith has made his decision - he wants nothing to do with us, but wanted to help Scotland out. He's only happily retired and wanting away from football management when it comes to us.

If he wanted the Scotland job he could have had it

Just now, K.A.I said:

He did want it. Are you honestly saying he didn't? ... the SFA took too long to do it and kept him waiting. 

I’m saying if he really wanted it he would have got it imo. Also international management is a lot different to managing a club the size of ours. I can understand why Walter wouldn’t want our job tbh.

7 minutes ago, K.A.I said:

I heard he isn't. Got told they both blame each other for that year Liverpool failed to win the league.

and I didn't want Gerrard as manager anyway. But he's here. 

Scott Brown is a different planet anyway compared to Brenda.

Why's this an issue now? everyone rounds on Miller for being pals with Lennon and Whittaker and hugging Brown but Thomson can have him as guest at his training ground promoting him. 

your making it an issue, take it you've never heard that Thomson and Brown have been friends since they were young boys, you seem to hear everything else 

Thomson was a decent player for us, good aggression and very competitive. Couldn't shoot and his passing was average. He's been wildly overrated (mostly by himself). It's sad when your career highlight is two hard tackles on Robbie Keane. Not even Roy Keane. Robbie. The one who couldn't get a game for Liverpool. 

When he went back to Hibs he couldn't make it more clear we were just a career step for him and he was a Hibs fan growing up, fair enough he was probably just being honest. 

Yet, now he's back with us and looking to make a pound or two on Rangers tv he's back to being big billy bluenose? 

That's not forgetting his "dream" or his best pal "Broony" working alongside him. 

Thomson plays the game very well and fair play, it is all a game. But let's not pretend he's anything close to being one of us or even that he could care less about Rangers. He couldn't.

3 minutes ago, gsa said:

Thomson was a decent player for us, good aggression and very competitive. Couldn't shoot and his passing was average.

When he went back to Hibs he couldn't make it more clear we were just a career step for him and he was a Hibs fan growing up, fair enough he was probably just being honest. 

Yet, now he's back with us and looking to make a pound or two on Rangers tv he's back to being big billy bluenose? 

That's no mentioning his "dream" or his best pal "Broony" working alongside him. 

Thomson plays the game very well and fair play, it is all a game. But let's not pretend he's anything close to being one of us or even that he could care less about Rangers. He couldn't.

????

9 minutes ago, Lord Lockin said:

your making it an issue, take it you've never heard that Thomson and Brown have been friends since they were young boys, you seem to hear everything else 

I know they have been friends from starting out at Hibs but I don't think it's healthy for Rangers employee's to be so friendly with the likes of Brown. It doesn't sit right with me ...

I expect you now next time you see Miller getting abuse for being pals with Lennon, Whittaker and Brown to lecture them the same way too. 

12 minutes ago, Siwel said:

I’m saying if he really wanted it he would have got it imo. Also international management is a lot different to managing a club the size of ours. I can understand why Walter wouldn’t want our job tbh.

He was interested and initially wanted it that's enough for me.

Also it's a bullshit line to justify it by saying the Scotland job isn't as time consuming as the Rangers job therefore it's cool - he's either happily retired or isn't - that's the line that's trotted out (retirement) 

1 hour ago, K.A.I said:

We should get rid of John Greg because he’s a sneering old bastard who’s looked down his nose at your average Rangers fan for years 

Scott Brown is worse than guys like Billy McNeill and Murdo McLeod, Davie Provan etc who would mix 

Agree re greig mate what a torn faced old prick 

32 minutes ago, K.A.I said:

He did want it. Are you honestly saying he didn't? ... the SFA took too long to do it and kept him waiting. 

If he really wanted it then it was his. That shower of cunts would have waited and waited if they thought he might say yes. In my opinion he didnt fancy either them nor us. Fine by me.

10 minutes ago, 35 Yard Dangerman said:

If he really wanted it then it was his. That shower of cunts would have waited and waited if they thought he might say yes. In my opinion he didnt fancy either them nor us. Fine by me.

The fact he was interested and wanted it but the SFA fucked it sticks in my craw though mate. 

1 minute ago, K.A.I said:

The fact he was interested and wanted it but the SFA fucked it sticks in my craw though mate. 

I just dont beleive he would have actually went through with it when it came to the crunch. Do we even know for sure if he was genuinely considering it? I just cannot fathom the thought that he wanted it but it was only down to the the absolute fuckwits at the sfa and their approach that was ultimately the deciding factor in him saying no.

My gut instinct tells me he said thanks for the offer but no thanks.