Kevin Thomson to Livingston?

FORMER celtic star John Hartson has emerged as a shock candidate to take over from David Hopkin at Livingston, according to reports.

Hopkin secured back-to-back promotions at the Tony Macaroni Arena and is in demand with a number of League One sides in England hoping to bring him on board.

And now Hartson – who joined Livi last year as a striker coach – could take his first step in management, according to the Daily Record.

The former Hoops ace currently works as a pundit with BT Sport and the BBC but could follow Steven Gerrard into life as a boss.

Ex-Rangers midfielder Kevin Thomson is also in contention for the job after impressing as a youth coach at Ibrox.

1 hour ago, Goosetav said:

FORMER celtic star John Hartson has emerged as a shock candidate to take over from David Hopkin at Livingston, according to reports.

Hopkin secured back-to-back promotions at the Tony Macaroni Arena and is in demand with a number of League One sides in England hoping to bring him on board.

And now Hartson – who joined Livi last year as a striker coach – could take his first step in management, according to the Daily Record.

The former Hoops ace currently works as a pundit with BT Sport and the BBC but could follow Steven Gerrard into life as a boss.

Ex-Rangers midfielder Kevin Thomson is also in contention for the job after impressing as a youth coach at Ibrox.

Got to nip this in the bud, move him up the ladder at Rangers if it will stop him leaving - my opinion would be a massive lose 

Where did Hopkin go?

Richard Gough was manager there if I remember correctly. Gerrard has brought in his own little team from Liverpool so I don't know if that would affect KT who is only part time while he runs his own soccer school.

15 minutes ago, Lord Lockin said:

Aye and we should have got rid of John Greig he was friendly with celtic players - for fuck sake 

We should get rid of John Greg because he’s a sneering old bastard who’s looked down his nose at your average Rangers fan for years 

Scott Brown is worse than guys like Billy McNeill and Murdo McLeod, Davie Provan etc who would mix 

1 hour ago, K.A.I said:

We should get rid of John Greg because he’s a sneering old bastard who’s looked down his nose at your average Rangers fan for years 

Scott Brown is worse than guys like Billy McNeill and Murdo McLeod, Davie Provan etc who would mix 

Any ex players you actually do like?

1 hour ago, K.A.I said:

Maybe he did but always found John Greig to be a gent, mix wae Murder McLeod and Diddie Provan take it you've never heard them talking about Rangers