RFC silver pendant for a chain

pcbear

4 minutes ago, pcbear said:

Bought one from a jeweller online, I can only say it looked better in the photo as its a bit shite, anyone point me in the right direction for something decent google throws up next to nothing.

https://www.thediamondstudio.co.uk/solid-silver-RFC-crest-pendant-c-1-p-1468

7 hours ago, Cedrick said:

They not got them in a cabinet in the club shop? I’m sure I’ve seen them 

Looked online in the megastore and can not see anything at all, sure they used to do watches and chains etc

There must be a little jeweler with some decent stuff or if not they are missing a trick.

2 hours ago, pcbear said:

Looked online in the megastore and can not see anything at all, sure they used to do watches and chains etc

There must be a little jeweler with some decent stuff or if not they are missing a trick.

i got one from a jeweler a gold one in the st enochs center years ago cant  mind the name though

Silver looks shite and tacky, 34  bangers for a "solid" silver more like a bit of cheap alloy with silver plating. Save your money up and get a proper gold one you will appreciate it more and it will last alot longer and when you pass it on when you become deceased the recipient wont fling it in a drawer and be embarassed. 

2 hours ago, pcbear said:

Aye they did mate, got an absolute belter of a watch for my 30th in 2004 that followed the treble winning season, divers style with all the trophy’s on the face. Some dirty bastard stole it a few years later though. 

13 hours ago, Rambo1872 said:

Silver looks shite and tacky, 34  bangers for a "solid" silver more like a bit of cheap alloy with silver plating. Save your money up and get a proper gold one you will appreciate it more and it will last alot longer and when you pass it on when you become deceased the recipient wont fling it in a drawer and be embarassed. 

image.png.6a0a951f1464f9541b3346456c8b678e.png

I've had my gold one since my 21st   Ffs over 20 yr, I've had it ripped off 3 times during scuffles and found it every time, I just keep it in a safe place now, it needs a good clean and a new catch for the chain, I might even get it back on the go seeing I haven't had an altercation in a good few yr.