Emmanuel Eboue arrested for Arson

20 hours ago, CoatbridgeBear said:

A picture of a guy in an Rangers top from swapping shirts in a friendly (who he never played for) yet there’s countless pics of him in the teams he played for Ivory Coast, Beveren, Galatasaray etc that they’ve chose not to use, all because it’s a criminal story. That’s fucking outrageous and ye would like to think Rangers are challenging they cunts. Fucking tramp bastards surely there are no Rangers fans who still buy this shitroll?

DF30EF48-0B54-48F4-B5CF-4A6C03DAF7D0.png

6 minutes ago, The Dude said:

No idea the monikers that were being referred to. 

The irony after trying to correct my grammar. 

There you go, CoatbridgeBear, you're obviously not an investigate journalist. 

1 minute ago, WATP-FOREVER said:

There you go, CoatbridgeBear, you're obviously not an investigate journalist. 

Except I had originally referred to several stories from the Record being linked/c&p’d on here. It’s a regular thing.

4 minutes ago, The Dude said:

Except I had originally referred to several stories from the Record being linked/c&p’d on here. It’s a regular thing.

No you didny - you referred to dr links - I referred to C&P. 

Enough of your drivel - if the dr read this thread, then your jobs surely at stake. 

2 minutes ago, The Dude said:

Restrictions on reporting details of the ongoing trial. They are commonplace in trials involving sexual offences against children. 

Yeah just wondering any specifics that are restricted. It certainly appears that the name of a certain club is being kept out of the news.

Despite Barrowfield training centre being included.  

2 minutes ago, Sportingintegritymyarse said:

Yeah just wondering any specifics that are restricted. It certainly appears that the name of a certain club is being kept out of the news.

Despite Barrowfield training centre being included.  

Nothing to do with keeping celtic’s name out the news. Iirc all that can normally be reported (before restrictions are lifted) are the name of the accused, their age, what they are charged with and where it is alleged to have taken place. 

Just now, WATP-FOREVER said:

Because you write nonsense - but perhaps that's their acceptable standard.

Maybe leniency would be shown by your bosses for your defense of their misrepresentation of RFC. 

My job would be at stake because folk on a forum disagree with me? Obviously never seen twitter after some of my columns have gone up. 

Just now, The Dude said:

My job would be at stake because folk on a forum disagree with me? Obviously never seen twitter after some of my columns have gone up. 

And I definitely never will. 

And the folk as you put it, on a RFC forum, disagree with your support/defense of the dr misrepresentation of RFC. 

1 minute ago, WATP-FOREVER said:

And I definitely never will. 

And the folk as you put it, on a RFC forum, disagree with your support/defense of the dr misrepresentation of RFC. 

Ah well. The same folk have disagreed with me before and will likely disagree with me again.