Emmanuel Eboue arrested for Arson

32 minutes ago, The Dude said:

Unfortunately I’m stuck at home today while I have building work done. 

I could think of better things to do in my free time than being on here arguing the toss with strangers, you could always help the builders and learn some new skills.

Just now, plumbGER said:

I could think of better things to do in my free time than being on here arguing the toss with strangers, you could always help the builders and learn some new skills.

If I wanted to do building work I’d have become a builder. 

39 minutes ago, The Dude said:

If I wanted to do building work I’d have become a builder. 

Very arrogant response for someone snivelling around the Daily Record, the most low-rent publication in circulation. 

Do you and you pals from Shettleston toss a coin each day? Heads we'll go the after big bad Rangers, tails we'll go after the big bad Tories?

Just now, gsa said:

Very arrogant response for someone snivelling around the Daily Record, the most low-rent publication in circulation. 

Do you and you pals from Shettleston toss a coin each day? Heads we'll go the after big bad Rangers, tails we'll go after the big bad Tories?

Just need to let the Tories do their thing and they implode anyway. 

1 minute ago, The Dude said:

Just need to let the Tories do their thing and they implode anyway. 

I agree, you're right to concentrate all your efforts on Scottish Labour, you're all doing so well together!

5 hours ago, .Williamson. said:

celtic fans call it "the daily Ranger" lol

Yeah but the reality is it's anti Rangers with a sprinkling of pro Rangers stuff mainly from bloggers. Thise in power or influence there very much have an agenda against us.

Draws parallels with refereeing that even where some decisions go in our favour there's clearly many more, including many incomprehensible ones, that go against us. 

1 minute ago, Sportingintegritymyarse said:

Yeah but the reality is it's anti Rangers with a sprinkling of pro Rangers stuff mainly from bloggers. Thise in power or influence there very much have an agenda against us.

Draws parallels with refereeing that even where some decisions go in our favour there's clearly many more, including many incomprehensible ones, that go against us. 

You could swap Rangers for celtic in that post and it wouldn’t look out of place in one of Phil’s blogs. 

Just now, The Dude said:

So they shouldn’t use an image of him that they own because it shows him in a Rangers shirt and he never played for us? 

No they can do what they like - we will draw our own conclusions about what motivates their output.

In exacty the same way we drew our conclusions about the Jane Hamilton "chid barricades" story.

1 minute ago, D'Artagnan said:

No they can do what they like - we will draw our own conclusions about what motivates their output.

In exacty the same way we drew our conclusions about the Jane Hamilton "chid barricades" story.

So do tell then, what motivated the picture choice? And why were the exact same images used in a story months ago?