Emmanuel Eboue arrested for Arson

Just now, CoatbridgeBear said:

A picture of a guy in an Rangers top from swapping shirts in a friendly (who he never played for) yet there’s countless pics of him in the teams he played for Ivory Coast, Beveren, Galatasaray etc that they’ve chose not to use, all because it’s a criminal story. That’s fucking outrageous and ye would like to think Rangers are challenging they cunts. Fucking tramp bastards surely there are no Rangers fans who still buy this shitroll?

DF30EF48-0B54-48F4-B5CF-4A6C03DAF7D0.png

That's genuinely fucking embarrassing. None from.the night they played the taigs and swapped tops......

2 minutes ago, Rfc52 said:

That's genuinely fucking embarrassing. None from.the night they played the taigs and swapped tops......

Mate they’ve went out their way to find that, fucking riddy man these cunts need challenged.

7 minutes ago, BEE said:

They’ve done it a few times with Eboue stories if you look back, cunts.

Most likely because it’s an image they own  rather than having to pay a licensing fee to use from the likes of Getty or Reuters’ photo libraries. 

1 minute ago, Straight-Edge-Loyal said:

Really?

Yes. It’s something I’ve had to deal with before. One of my old jobs our inage library was shite (the most recent pic of McCoist was when he was still playing) and we had to pay to use Getty’s library and get better images. 

Just now, The Dude said:

Yes. It’s something I’ve had to deal with before. One of my old jobs our inage library was shite (the most recent pic of McCoist was when he was still playing) and we had to pay to use Getty’s library and get better images. 

No way is that the case here this is a fit up by your employers.

Just now, The Dude said:

Folk read FAR too much into these things. 

Not a chance was this not deliberate to show us in a bad light Eboue has never even played for us or had any connection to us other than a friendly. 

If henrik larsson murdered someone the record would find him in a Rangers top for the articles picture.