Welcome aboard Ryan Kent

MisterC

I know fuck all about the guy but from the looks of his highlight reels he seems comfortable in crowded areas and taking on one or two defenders in quick succession.

Looks pacey and direct with hopefully the tools to unlock packed defences and maybe get you off your seat once in a while.

Surely can’t be worse than that Francis fish on a Friday cunt that we got shot of.

Good luck!

On 23/07/2018 at 00:07, Bronzy said:

I watched 30 Freiburg games and 41 Bristol City games last season.

Think you need to calm down, son.

Did ye fuck :lol: 

He played a total of 780minutes last season, less than 9 minutes worth of games, but you've seen enough him to suss him out?

?

3 minutes ago, Del said:

Did ye fuck :lol: 

I live in Bristol and City are my local team so I watch them a lot, and I watch Freiburg through streams due to my other half and her family coming from that area and supporting them.

That good enough for you?

Just now, Bronzy said:

I live in Bristol and City are my local team so I watch them a lot, and I watch Freiburg through streams due to my other half and her family coming from that area and supporting them.

That good enough for you?

As I said above mate, he played less than 800 minutes in total for both team last season...less than 9 games worth...but you think that,

'hes a player that has stood out to me whilst watching the English Championship and the Bundesliga'

Gies peace! According to opta his overall rating for Bristol was 6.50 out of 10 and at Frieburg it was 6.06 out of 10.

I hope the lads does really and we get the chance to sign if he does perform but dont give us your pish about him standing out and you spotting him...

1 minute ago, Del said:

As I said above mate, he played less than 800 minutes in total for both team last season...less than 9 games worth...but you think that,

'hes a player that has stood out to me whilst watching the English Championship and the Bundesliga'

Gies peace! According to opta his overall rating for Bristol was 6.50 out of 10 and at Frieburg it was 6.06 out of 10.

I hope the lads does really and we get the chance to sign if he does perform but dont give us your pish about him standing out and you spotting him...

I trust my own eyes over opta.