Welcome aboard Ryan Kent

MisterC

3 minutes ago, plumbGER said:

So your original point was wrong, thanks for clearing that up.

My original point is correct, you are the muppet trying crowbar Mbappe into the discussion to prove a moot point, failing to address the utter billions in backing that PSG has ffs :duh: Thanks for being such a clever cookie.

35 minutes ago, Boaby Bear said:

My original point is correct, you are the muppet trying crowbar Mbappe into the discussion to prove a moot point, failing to address the utter billions in backing that PSG has ffs :duh: Thanks for being such a clever cookie.

Your original point said that having loans indicates a lack of finance, you were wrong.

11 minutes ago, plumbGER said:

Your original point said that having loans indicates a lack of finance, you were wrong.

My original point was in clearly discussing Rangers ffs, to take my comment completely out of context and crowbar PSG in the mix clearly identifies a certain need for you to always be right and prove people wrong, but unfortunately for you on this occasion when viewed in context to the flow of the discussion proves you are indeed wrong, so jog along to the next one and pick away at something else where you may indeed have a futile victory.   

5 minutes ago, Boaby Bear said:

My original point was in clearly discussing Rangers ffs, to take my comment completely out of context and crowbar PSG in the mix clearly identifies a certain need for you to always be right and prove people wrong, but unfortunately for you on this occasion when viewed in context to the flow of the discussion proves you are indeed wrong, so jog along to the next one and pick away at something else where you may indeed have a futile victory.   

I'll fucking crowbar you anymore of yer cheek.

1 hour ago, Boaby Bear said:

ok ya wank, you give me a reason why we are not skint. Fucking arsehole. 

One reason we are not skint is because we sold over 45,000 season tickets. What's your point?

23 hours ago, LegendofCoop said:

Obligatory youtube highlights:-

Iv'e seen at lost worst compilations if i'm being honest, it seems a bit early to write him off, i will judge him when i see what kind of contribution he can make to the team

8 hours ago, BigDak said:

Well teams aren’t going to loan out their best players, are they? If you’re gonna have a moan about things at least make sense.

Exactly, thats why most of our previous loans were not good enough or even experienced to handle playing for Rangers in Scottish football never mind Europe, now that makes perfect sense.

16 minutes ago, danger ranger said:

Exactly, thats why most of our previous loans were not good enough or even experienced to handle playing for Rangers in Scottish football never mind Europe, now that makes perfect sense.

Yes, the very best young players are usually kept by their clubs. I'm of the opinion that clubs loan out players as a way to judge if they will make it as professionals. It's virtually impossible to tell if, say, an average 18 year old on the books at Chelsea will make the grade; some are late developers, some regress, some can't handle the pressure.  Clubs loan out players as a way to keep them on the books on the off chance they will become stars. It would be embarrassing releasing an 18 year old if he somehow turned into a £50 million player as few years later. We know that most of these 18 year olds will at best turn out to be journeyman pros, but NO-ONE can really tell which 18 year old will turn out to be the next Messi and which ones will turn out to be the next Nicky Law.

3 minutes ago, plumbGER said:

Think wee Boabies aggression has ruined the thread tbh.

Perhaps and I've no intent looking thru all the challenging posts. 

If the truth be known, if there is a argument on BD unfortunately PlumbGer is not too far away. 

2 minutes ago, WATP-FOREVER said:

Perhaps and I've no intent looking they all the challenging posts. 

If the truth be known, if there is a argument on BD unfortunately PlumbGer is not too far away. 

Him and ohW shoukd just get a room, made for each other