800 tickets for the big jock knew camp

1 hour ago, plumbGER said:

We never went through it, you seem to not be able to grasp the most basic details and post falsehoods to try validate the fact that you are utter raging that Bears are getting sests that the beggars want.

I have not posted any falsehoods.  I agreed there would still be away fans.

Utter raging?  I have been calm and coherent.  I have said I know my opinion isnt in the majority on here.  

We went through it in that I agree there will be some away fans.  We will get 800 according to the celtic statement.  we get fourtimes that at Aberdeen and Hearts, much smaller grounds.  S although we will have some fans it will be a tiny percentage compared to other grounds.

1 hour ago, Billy1984 said:

You're right, and both of those clubs as well as hibs have at least halved our allocations in recent years and the atmosphere in our end is just as good. 

We get a lot more than 800 though.  and the total crowd is much less.  800 in a crowd of 60,000 is really small and will hardly be seen or heard.

2 minutes ago, Coplander2 said:

I have not posted any falsehoods.  I agreed there would still be away fans.

Utter raging?  I have been calm and coherent.  I have said I know my opinion isnt in the majority on here.  

We went through it in that I agree there will be some away fans.  We will get 800 according to the celtic statement.  we get fourtimes that at Aberdeen and Hearts, much smaller grounds.  S although we will have some fans it will be a tiny percentage compared to other grounds.

We get a thousand more at Aberdeen 

2 minutes ago, ForeverAndEver said:

We get a thousand more at Aberdeen 

thought it was 3,000?

Edit to add this from Football Ground Guide...  away fans are housed on the one side of the South Stand. Up to 4,500 supporters can be accommodated in this part of the ground (although the normal allocation is around 2,500).

14 minutes ago, Coplander2 said:

thought it was 3,000?

Edit to add this from Football Ground Guide...  away fans are housed on the one side of the South Stand. Up to 4,500 supporters can be accommodated in this part of the ground (although the normal allocation is around 2,500).

1,900ish I’m sure

18 minutes ago, Coplander2 said:

We get a lot more than 800 though.  and the total crowd is much less.  800 in a crowd of 60,000 is really small and will hardly be seen or heard.

Around 1700 at hibs, 1900 at Aberdeen and as low as 800/900 at hearts are allocations we've been given in recent seasons. 

1 minute ago, Billy1984 said:

Around 1700 at hibs, 1900 at Aberdeen and as low as 800/900 at hearts are allocations we've been given in recent seasons. 

Aye, the Hearts one was when the main stand was being rebuilt.  think thats back up to 3,000+

1 minute ago, Coplander2 said:

Aye, the Hearts one was when the main stand was being rebuilt.  think thats back up to 3,000+

They still only gave us 1200 in the championship long before they were building the stand, point is when you're in there it doesn't matter if it's 100 or 1000 the atmosphere takes care of itself.

On 27/07/2018 at 17:23, Captain Hilts said:

Season tickets in the other 3 stands have been like gold dust for years now so plenty probably didn't have much choice other than to get a seat in the Broomloan. 

No they haven’t. 

I bought two for SJ last season and had my pick of the stands. 

On 27/07/2018 at 17:15, McEwan's Lager said:

How is it screwing them over when that was the condition of buying the ticket in the first place?

When we started taking my grandson it made sense to go to the family stand because of his height. He was only 5 and tiny so we knew there was always going to be another kid in front of him. His parents didn't want him to go to the scum games at that time so it wasn't an issue.  As the years have gone on he now understandably wants to go to these games so we put in for a transfer, which due to the amount of STs now being sold, we did not get. So he was constantly missing out.

I can't lie that, from a selfish point of view, I am absolutely delighted by this move by the board. I think it's fantastic because now the young bears, our future generation of support, will get to see us play our rivals at ibrox. Something they haven't been able to do up until now. 

I also think, and always have, that its ridiculous they are given such a large presence at our home. They put us in a corner, where we are invisible except in voice, and that's what should be happening with them. I honestly think we should give them a corner in the club deck, CD7 where most bears used to get punted to when they came to town. 

They wanted us dead and are still actively trying to screw us over anyway they can. Remember they are still trying to take our titles and get us kicked out of Europe.  This is the club that actually makes money by showing films  in their cesspit of our troubled years and actually threatened other clubs that their fans would boycott their stadiums if they didn't vote us out of the SPL. All so that they could reap the benefits. 

Fuck them they've got what they deserve.