800 tickets for the big jock knew camp

15 hours ago, j1mgg said:

How many grounds give us 7k away tickets?

Your missing the point on the size of the allocation for each away ground mate, we have over 8000 signed up for away games on the cccs so it isn’t like these people go to that one game an no others. 

12 hours ago, Ibroxholm said:

As an ordinary fan, it always amazes me how some fans can claim they have been to every game, home and away, for years.  Must be fantastic to be so privileged that you can get tickets on tap.

I won’t claim to go to every game but do go to most, and that has nothing to do with privilege it’s fucking hard work and commitment. 

Surely even as an “ordinary fan” you must realise that people put a lot of effort into securing themselves ticket, I know I quite often have to drive all over the place collecting tickets that I’ve bought online etc, plus there is the financial side to it also.  

Your privileged comment is a bit cuntish to be honest. 

25 minutes ago, 1690tamRFC said:

Your missing the point on the size of the allocation for each away ground mate, we have over 8000 signed up for away games on the cccs so it isn’t like these people go to that one game an no others. 

It was a reply to saying that because we have now cut the allocation then it will mean people that have attended home and away games for many years will now not able to do that, which is shite.

If I get a ticket for an away game I am happy, if I don't then I watch it at home. Someone that has t missed a game for years will get to the game, as they do for other grounds over the years where we get far less than 800 tickets.

1 hour ago, Boyd9her said:

The people who want the reduced allocations for the derbys are the same ones that watch the game via there living room

I've been to every game at the piggery since we returned to the premiership and I'm delighted about the reduced allocation. 

17 hours ago, Blumhoilann said:

F**k celtic,maybe they're worried about selling the extra tkts? Now how can we kick Hivvies in the baws over this half stand nonsense?

was thinking the exact same thing .they were quick to react to our statement of reduced allocation .

now that the match is just over a month away maybe they haven't sold the game out 

it's either that or just another way of trying to make us look like the bad ones 

21 minutes ago, Captain Hilts said:

Can't get my head around Rangers fans actually enjoying having 7500 of the cunts filling the Ibrox atmosphere with their terrorist and anti-British shite. Strange point of view to hold. 

Literally not a single person has said that, and you know that.

4 minutes ago, Goosetav said:

Literally not a single person has said that, and you know that.

"It's brilliant looking at their faces when we beat them" is the opinion, which is fair enough but you also have to suffer their shite before you get that. 

2 minutes ago, Captain Hilts said:

"It's brilliant looking at their faces when we beat them" is the opinion, which is fair enough but you also have to suffer their shite before you get that. 

No it isn't :lol:

People complaining about it are complaining because it's making it hard for our fans to get tickets for their place.

1 minute ago, Goosetav said:

No it isn't :lol:

People complaining about it are complaining because it's making it hard for our fans to get tickets for their place.

Plenty of people have said it will also affect the atmosphere at Ibrox. 

8 minutes ago, Captain Hilts said:

That's 3 posts and 3 different things you've said. Not having this debate if you're going to change your argument every time you speak.

11 minutes ago, Captain Hilts said:

I think that's the point. The scum have connived with authorities to a point where their team is unarguably stronger than ours. And lets face it, nobody wants to hear their terrorist-loving dirges at Ibrox, so 800 is all they get. Better a sombre Ibrox than a green & grey party one.

It does throw our away fans under a bus, and that's a shame, but it's a temporary reaction to circumstances beyond our control.

6 minutes ago, Goosetav said:

That's 3 posts and 3 different things you've said. Not having this debate if you're going to change your argument every time you speak.

You said people are only complaining because it's going to be hard to get tickets for the piggery, which blatantly isn't true, so I'm not even sure what your argument is.

53 minutes ago, Captain Hilts said:

Can't get my head around Rangers fans actually enjoying having 7500 of the cunts filling the Ibrox atmosphere with their terrorist and anti-British shite. Strange point of view to hold. 

We’re grown men. Fuck getting offended over a song.

3 minutes ago, Dread said:

I think that's the point. The scum have connived with authorities to a point where their team is unarguably stronger than ours. And lets face it, nobody wants to hear their terrorist-loving dirges at Ibrox, so 800 is all they get. Better a sombre Ibrox than a green & grey party one.

It does throw our away fans under a bus, and that's a shame, but it's a temporary reaction to circumstances beyond our control.

I really don't agree that it's sour grapes from us but fair enough. 

Just now, Captain Hilts said:

I really don't agree that it's sour grapes from us but fair enough. 

Fuck all to do with sour grapes bud. They shafted us, but we're not obliged to let them rub it in our faces surely? That good season-ticket holding bears will benefit by not getting chucked out of their seats is an added bonus.

2 hours ago, Ibroxholm said:

It’s an absolute no brainer for the club to maximise the number of season tickets they can sell.  That’s what brings money, and upfront money at that, into the club.  Tough luck on those who like to go to away games but bottom line is that activity only gives money to the away club, not Rangers.

At least when the away fans give hibs Motherwell etc £28 to go support our team it feels like we’re at a proper Rangers game everyone backing the team not sitting fucking in silence or greeting for 90 mins , imagine us on the pitch celebrating a goal against Ross county or partick at ibrox ? Absolutely no chance 

1 hour ago, Captain Hilts said:

I don’t enjoy that aspect but loved it when we were good enough to tow them and gave them it stinking as we beat them time and time again , people think brown and Griffiths and there fans behaviour is bad just now wait to you see it if they come turn us over with only 800 of them in the ground , only way we’ll get the better of them is by beating them , ticket reductions and orange strips will mean fuck all if we’re still 20 points behind come may 

8 minutes ago, Cedrick said:

I don’t enjoy that aspect but loved it when we were good enough to tow them and gave them it stinking as we beat them time and time again , people think brown and Griffiths and there fans behaviour is bad just now wait to you see it if they come turn us over with only 800 of them in the ground , only way we’ll get the better of them is by beating them , ticket reductions and orange strips will mean fuck all if we’re still 20 points behind come may 

I agree, but imagine how good it would be to scud them then almost 50k bears giving that wee corner absolute pelters. 

19 hours ago, Vanoli said:

Said it before i'll say it again. We've stabbed our away support, the heart of this club, in the back because we can't take them lording it over us and Dave needed some brownie points. 

Fuck up. The away support don’t have a monopoly on being “the heart” of our support. Can’t stand the attitude that because you go to away games it means your more of a supporter. 

1 hour ago, BridgeIsBlue said:

Looking after our own fans is point scoring now? 

Allowing more and more families to buy season tickets is petty point scoring? 

Giving younger bears the chance to watch their team at Ibrox is point scoring pettiness? 

No one can answer this question, why should I a Rangers supporter who pays good money for my season ticket every year, be forced out of my own seat so a bog trodden tramp can get it for two games out of a ten month season? 

Take a bow, there is no need for an encore as that is the nail on the head.

4 minutes ago, Sasa Papac's War Flashbac. said:

Fuck up. The away support don’t have a monopoly on being “the heart” of our support. Can’t stand the attitude that because you go to away games it means your more of a supporter. 

Exactly. :tu:

The have the appearance of being rather selfish, as opposed to backing the club on a point of principle.