800 tickets for the big jock knew camp

13 minutes ago, Blue Avenger said:

Only in your small self serving world.

The Club rightly made a principled stance. You either support it or you don't. 

Not much fucking point in continually greetin over it. 

I want ideas for the good of the club as much as anybody, I’ve had all share, bond ready for the futures going , but you can’t blame lads for feeling a bit disappointed they’re gonny miss 2 of the biggest games of the season coz Gerrards came in and some people have decided they fancy a season ticket this season 

4 minutes ago, RFC Eagle said:

The empty seats will, no doubt, be the ones who DK encouraged to boycott while the other regimes were in charge. They, probably, think they have the right to do what they want and tell everyone else to be happy about it.

If it is a, genuinely, principled stand then I'm all for it. The problem is that its impossible to know what the true motives are when the previous history of the current incumbents is taken into account.

Empty seats were coz people couldn’t be arsed with Stirling Albion at home mate , Human nature they’d rather attend better bigger games  but don’t then tell the away support fuck yous coz they can now be arsed going this season 

8 minutes ago, Cedrick said:

coz Gerrards came in and some people have decided they fancy a season ticket this season 

That comes across as wanky as fuck mate considering we sold record season tickets last season aswell with that Portuguese muppet in charge.

We get that you are annoyed but comments like that don't cover you in glory at all.

17 hours ago, Blue Avenger said:

Like 7k fans at the scumdome make a difference. Fucking behave yourself.

I was talking about our home games. Why give them a full stand when we don’t need to?

You should behave yourself fella.

8 minutes ago, Cedrick said:

Empty seats were coz people couldn’t be arsed with Stirling Albion at home mate , Human nature they’d rather attend better bigger games  but don’t then tell the away support fuck yous coz they can now be arsed going this season 

I had a season ticket from Division 3 until I moved down here, only missed games through work or personal reasons. It never mattered who we were playing. Just wish I could get back up regularly enough to justify a season ticket. 

As I said, if it is genuinely a matter of principle then fair enough. I have my doubts though. We do need to hit back at them as they've had open season on us for too long. Is this the best way, almost certainly not. Chances for the club to back fans have been there and gone so it really doesn't stand up as a reason for doing this. 

6 minutes ago, plumbGER said:

That comes across as wanky as fuck mate considering we sold record season tickets last season aswell with that Portuguese muppet in charge.

We get that you are annoyed but comments like that don't cover you in glory at all.

I’m annoyed at the fuck them attitude towards the away lads , I’m all for anything that benefits the club though , there was a thread on here pre season about this when we first decided to only give them the corner , away lads were posting their concerns to be told to just suck it up , fuck ye , get on with it etc , then there was a rumour thread kids weren’t allowed to upgrade there S/T for celtic games and their tickets were going to public sale , it was meltdown on here no one was to just suck that up then ,gladly though it was just a rumour my point is can’t have it both ways 

5 minutes ago, RFC Eagle said:

I had a season ticket from Division 3 until I moved down here, only missed games through work or personal reasons. It never mattered who we were playing. Just wish I could get back up regularly enough to justify a season ticket. 

As I said, if it is genuinely a matter of principle then fair enough. I have my doubts though. We do need to hit back at them as they've had open season on us for too long. Is this the best way, almost certainly not. Chances for the club to back fans have been there and gone so it really doesn't stand up as a reason for doing this. 

I’d rather hit back at them with a team on the pitch that can beat them 

7 minutes ago, Cedrick said:

I’m annoyed at the fuck them attitude towards the away lads , I’m all for anything that benefits the club though , there was a thread on here pre season about this when we first decided to only give them the corner , away lads were posting their concerns to be told to just suck it up , fuck ye , get on with it etc , then there was a rumour thread kids weren’t allowed to upgrade there S/T for celtic games and their tickets were going to public sale , it was meltdown on here no one was to just suck that up then ,gladly though it was just a rumour my point is can’t have it both ways 

Aye it's a boot in the balls for the away fans but i would hazard a guess that you would be telling the people who purchased these extra season tickets to just "suck it up etc" if the decision was reversed?

The way you are making sweeping generalisations about other fans, because some didn't turn up in the lower leagues (while a boycott was on) is a bit off, it's going down the Uber route and it's not nice to see.

Nobody should need to justify their level of support to another supporter and the fact is here and now we need to accomodate more of OUR fans in OUR stadium, these fans are our future.

2 minutes ago, plumbGER said:

Aye it's a boot in the balls for the away fans but i would hazard a guess that you would be telling the people who purchased these extra season tickets to just "suck it up etc" if the decision was reversed?

The way you are making sweeping generalisations about other fans, because some didn't turn up in the lower leagues (while a boycott was on) is a bit off, it's going down the Uber route and it's not nice to see.

Nobody should need to justify their level of support to another supporter and the fact is here and now we need to accomodate more of OUR fans in OUR stadium, these fans are our future.

As I’ve said I’m all for helping the club and as I’ve said on previous posts if ibrox was like the bury game week in week out , a proper matchday experience, I could easily take or leave away games but sometimes it’s the only way to feel your at a proper Rangers game where everyone is together backing the team 

3 minutes ago, Cedrick said:

As I’ve said I’m all for helping the club and as I’ve said on previous posts if ibrox was like the bury game week in week out , a proper matchday experience, I could easily take or leave away games but sometimes it’s the only way to feel your at a proper Rangers game where everyone is together backing the team 

Agree about the atmosphere at Ibrox being terrible at times, the club really need to do something to keep the ball rolling and improve the matchday experience to keep this wave of interest going.

2 hours ago, Cedrick said:

So to generated it you shaft the lads that travel the country to support the team ? A major reason for this is coz we can’t beat them I’m not caring what anybody says 

It’s an unfair world - as we found out when the teams, you are happy now to subsidise, shafted us back in 2012.

You say the major reason for this decision is because we cannot beat them.  How do we rectify that?  Maybe, sell the maximum amount of season tickets to bring in more money to spend on improving the team.  

1 minute ago, Ibroxholm said:

It’s an unfair world - as we found out when the teams, you are happy now to subsidise, shafted us back in 2012.

You say the major reason for this decision is because we cannot beat them.  How do we rectify that?  Maybe, sell the maximum amount of season tickets to bring in more money to spend on improving the team.  

I don’t subsidise them mate I go to support my team 

1 minute ago, Cedrick said:

That’s how you see it , the X amount of lads at every away game see it as going to support our team 

That is how I see it.  During 2012, I made the vow that I would never again give any of the teams who kicked us when we were down my hard earned cash.  It’s a matter of principle with me.  Of course, you and the lads who go to away games have every right to disagree with that viewpoint and do your own thing.  Just don’t expect me to side with you against the club making more money by selling more season tickets.

Just now, Rupret said:

I've never been to a match at the pedodome.

How many tickets do we get allocated,  I've always thought percentage wise, it looks a lot less than when we allocate a stand?

was about 8000

5 minutes ago, Rupret said:

I've never been to a match at the pedodome.

How many tickets do we get allocated,  I've always thought percentage wise, it looks a lot less than when we allocate a stand?

agree , no danger is that corner we get the same amount as the full broomy  

No going back now.  Try telling someone who a bought a season ticket for the Broomy that they won’t be getting the OF games if they renew next season.    The bheasts only have themselves to blame.  If they want to be fair we should have been allocated the same percentage as they get which would have given us about 9500, and these 9500 should have been behind the goal. Anyway keeping things fair this season we should’ve goving them 650, the same percentage of ground capacity. 

19 hours ago, Cedrick said:

I’d rather hit back at them with a team on the pitch that can beat them 

We will do that. Hopefully sooner rather than later. However I still can't get over anyone not liking stuffing that scum in the corner.  Every match we were subjected to the whole broomloan polluted with that trash and their banners. That was not reciprocated at the knew camp where our fans were kept pretty much out the way of the TV cameras. All this pish about it suiting both parties the tarriers came out with is manure. What they mean is it suited them. Besides,I thought we were Sevco now so in that case they should be treated as any other visiting club we have no real rivalry with. To the corner you go scum. 

Big rivalries like the Old Firm are great spectacles with a great atmosphere.  Removing one set of fans will diminish that.  So I think this is a mistake.

As I'm not in the Broomloan its maybe easy for me to say that though.