800 tickets for the big jock knew camp

1 minute ago, Rfc52 said:

They're not mate. O love our away support but fuck that 

They are, I don’t give a flying fuck about their support, I care about ours and our board has shafted us.  The sooner it goes back to status quo, the better.  It’s actually going to ruin the match day aswell,  which will eventually just cost us money when Sky and BT tell Scottish fitbaw to fuck off because the OF game is losing it’s magic and atmosphere.  Fuck sake last seasons first OF game was bet in viewing figures by a derby game the same day, outsiders tune into these games for the atmosphere and passion.  They won’t get much of that with 800 away supporters. 

2 minutes ago, GOAT said:

They are, I don’t give a flying fuck about their support, I care about ours and our board has shafted us.  The sooner it goes back to status quo, the better.  It’s actually going to ruin the match day aswell,  which will eventually just cost us money when Sky and BT tell Scottish fitbaw to fuck off because the OF game is losing it’s magic and atmosphere.  Fuck sake last seasons first OF game was bet in viewing figures by a derby game the same day, outsiders tune into these games for the atmosphere and passion.  They won’t get much of that with 800 away supporters. 

They've not. Get in an orange halls with our lot. Fuck they child rapist fenian bastards 

4 minutes ago, GOAT said:

Good for you.  But if you have a problem with our away support, it’s your problem and no one else’s.  they are a disgusting club, but their still right on this.  Our board has shafted our away support big time, Nae ifs or buts.

I don't have a problem with Rangers fans, I have a problem with their fans.  That lot are never right.  The board (and I am not their biggest fan) have helped Rangers fans to support their team at Ibrox instead of allowing that lot to be offensive in our ground.  

1 minute ago, Rfc52 said:

They've not. Get in an orange halls with our lot. Fuck they child rapist fenian bastards 

I’d rather be at the piggery cheering the team on with thousands beside me. 

8 minutes ago, GOAT said:

That is only your opinion.  I disagree.  It doesn't make either of us in the right.  For what it is worth it will improve the the match day for me at Ibrox.

4 minutes ago, GOAT said:

Are you telling me it won’t?

I don't go to these games cause the atmosphere is good mate. I never leave after thinking that atmosphere was brilliant. That's the last thing I think about.. Couldn't care less frankly. Just fuckin win and by doing that well get a buzz ffs

I'm not going to get involved in debating the merits of this.

But when you read the statement from the scum it does sound like the under tone is.. "Ahh fur fucks sake..we won't be able to sell the other 6200 tickets we rip off Rangers  supporters with to our lot" or maybe that's just the way I read it..Back to sleep...?

13 minutes ago, TEFTONG said:

I'm not going to get involved in debating the merits of this.

But when you read the statement from the scum it does sound like the under tone is.. "Ahh fur fucks sake..we won't be able to sell the other 6200 tickets we rip off Rangers  supporters with to our lot" or maybe that's just the way I read it..Back to sleep...?

You just got involved in the merits mate. 

4 hours ago, GOAT said:

10 hours ago, Hadron Collider said:

Ibrox will be full. No sure about the Big Jock Knew stadium. 

Their shithole will be sold out, HC, and I can guarantee it. celtic V Rangers attendance: 60,411 (includes 800 Rangers supporters and 28 large banners).

15 hours ago, BridgeIsBlue said:

I've paid £400 for my season ticket the last three years and been forced out of my own seat to accommodate they smelly bastards. 

Up ye. 

I’ve been gon to parkheed for 25 years to support my team , ask any lad that was there when we won the league , Clint hill scored etc if they’d rather been in the house , the whole thing is petty points scoring coz we can’t beat them in my opinion , when we had a better team than them we’d put another teir onto the broomy to get more they cunts in to suffer it and rip them 

If ibrox was a half decent matchday experience I wouldn’t mind missing the away games but the truth is our home and away support are like night and day , fucking love being in with the bears at Easter road parkheed etc all as one cheering our team on , going mad when we score ,cuddling lads never met in my life , first stray pass on Thursday it will be fucking meltdown 

It’s an absolute no brainer for the club to maximise the number of season tickets they can sell.  That’s what brings money, and upfront money at that, into the club.  Tough luck on those who like to go to away games but bottom line is that activity only gives money to the away club, not Rangers.