How do you use a VPN to get round the UK restrictions?

7 hours ago, FSM said:

Has anyone ever streamed RTV via an Android box to their TV? Is the quality good?

I’ve used a Fire TV box with Silk browser but the quality wasn’t great. Ended up going back to the iPad after 5 minutes. 

Laptop with HDMI connection might be ok though. 

Just now, Polo said:

I’ve used a Fire TV box with Silk browser but the quality wasn’t great. Ended up going back to the iPad after 5 minutes. 

Laptop with HDMI connection might be ok though. 

I got back from a run at 7:40 and had no time to fuck about, so just watched it on her laptop.

3 minutes ago, AdmiralBlue said:

I just logged in to RTV to book the match but the site still saying available abroad only. Where is your info from that it is available in UK? 

The game is on Premier Sports if that helps. Channel 551 free to Virgin Media customers.

Edit - I've just noticed you quoted @The Dude's post from last week. Tonight's game will have UK restrictions since Premier Sports have the rights to broadcast it in the UK. Last week no regular broadcasters showed the game so RTV were able to stream within the UK.

9 minutes ago, Jamie0202 said:

The game is on Premier Sports if that helps. Channel 551 free to Virgin Media customers.

Edit - I've just noticed you quoted @The Dude's post from last week. Tonight's game will have UK restrictions since Premier Sports have the rights to broadcast it in the UK. Last week no regular broadcasters showed the game so RTV were able to stream within the UK.

Thanks very much for clearing that up for me. 

On 09/08/2018 at 13:08, Redwhiteandblue said:

Can't make the game tonight and haven't missed any game home or away this season. 

But don't want to use a crap free YouTube link, and would rather money went to the club so the easiest way for a first timer doing this guide would be much appreciated. 

Thanks in advance. 

Use the channel on Facebook, don't know why our support don't know about it.

Was called Rangers Tele but recently changed to Blue Tube, they screen all games in HD. No buffering, no silly pop ups, no waiting just a brilliant picture of the red white and blue 

Just used Opera browser for first time to log into game,easy and free.

Pay for game beforehand.

Download Opera in 30 seconds.

Click top left of page and get Menu.

Click Menu for Settings .

Click Settings and go to Privacy and Security.

There you will see VPN box,tick it.

On 16/08/2018 at 19:04, hawkeye said:

Just used Opera browser for first time to log into game,easy and free.

Pay for game beforehand.

Download Opera in 30 seconds.

Click top left of page and get Menu.

Click Menu for Settings .

Click Settings and go to Privacy and Security.

There you will see VPN box,tick it.

I used Opera for the first time for the Maribor game. Zenmate (which I pay a monthly fee for) was buffering all the time (again) so I gave Opera a go at half time after seeing it recommend on here. 

It was pretty much flawless and free.