RTV Tonite

ab4113

5 hours ago, The No.9 said:

Is anyone having trouble logging in? Can’t get it on for my dad even though he registered but I’m having to leave it with him while I go to the game now haha 

Hop you got t working, I had an issue with Chrome, switched to Edge and it was fine.

I am out of the country so watched the match on RTV. Excellent coverage from the club media people and having Tom and Kevin Thomson commentating was excellent. Good to have positive people who are passionate about our club getting as excited as we are when things are going well on the pitch. The way Kev speaks about the youth set-up also helps provide an insight into what is happening behind the scenes and the potential that is building there also.

Best thing about the RTV coverage is that this money stays within our club and fees are not being paid to people that despise us, have revelled in our misfortunes over the past few years and have very little to say about us in a positive nature. We know who they are and I would happily never see them back in our stadium again.