We’re on our way, we’re on our way, to Baku we’re on our way

GOAT

On 19/08/2018 at 19:26, Deanogers said:

Been think of a new song. Bare with me ?

Take me Home Copland road to the place we belong, Glasgow Rangers. 

“I hear the roar and it reminds of my Home every day. Take me Home Copland road. Nah na nah hey hey nah na nah hey hey.

What use all think 

Sounds fucking good mate. Ignore the idiots who slagged it, they know as much about music as they do soccer especially that @Rfc52 

I think that the Russian team getting their visas will be a good thing for one simple reason, retribution. There may very well be a time in the future, as in, this tournament, where Rangers will need to travel to Russia again. Turn about is fair play. 

If a big club like Spartak, Lokomotiv or Zenit are denied a chance at cup play the Russians will most certainly pull the same trick. Let's all hope for a nice easy visa process. These things can get sticky quick and the Russians do not forget easily.

1 hour ago, SeanSean said:

I think that the Russian team getting their visas will be a good thing for one simple reason, retribution. There may very well be a time in the future, as in, this tournament, where Rangers will need to travel to Russia again. Turn about is fair play. 

If a big club like Spartak, Lokomotiv or Zenit are denied a chance at cup play the Russians will most certainly pull the same trick. Let's all hope for a nice easy visa process. These things can get sticky quick and the Russians do not forget easily.

ffs Sean nobody was pulling any tricks, was just being reported that the Russians had left it too late to apply for and get the visas on time, that would have been their own fault, they were never being refused. 

Looks like it was a lot of shite anyway so calm the fuck down ?

On 19/08/2018 at 19:26, Deanogers said:

Been think of a new song. Bare with me ?

Take me Home Copland road to the place we belong, Glasgow Rangers. 

“I hear the roar and it reminds of my Home every day. Take me Home Copland road. Nah na nah hey hey nah na nah hey hey.

What use all think 

Whats not to like? It's catchy, it sticks in your mind and we could have a flute band play the musical bit in the middle........ oh wait I'm sure there is a similar version of this already .........

:crabflute: