We’re on our way, we’re on our way, to Baku we’re on our way

GOAT

10 minutes ago, billym27 said:

i wouldn't complain if it happened as it gives us a bit of a rest and makes it a little easier on us.... plus it'd be funny to see the timothy's pure ragin BUT honestly i'd rather we earned our place by playing the game. it's a bit too taigish for me to hope that it happens. 

We could have some time to get along on that trip to Japan, that's never materialised. 

2 minutes ago, billym27 said:

fair enough but i would expect better from our club and fans. i'd like to see us play the games and earn our place instead of being handed to us by doing fuck all. that's something that lot in the east would do and have no shame doing so.

It's got fuck all to do with us, club or fans. Do you think any club would go out their way to help us if the situation was reversed. We're due a bit of luck. Let them beg uefa to rearrange it at another ground outside Russia but if we get a bye there's nothing to be ashamed of FFS.

3 minutes ago, billym27 said:

that's a positive of course but our club is built by hard working class people who aren't afraid to put some work into something. we like to make fun of that lot for being unemployed or whatever and having no shame/integrity. like i said if it happens then fine...rules are rules but i would rather we play the games and earn our place to progress to the next round. 

who cares though... maybe more people care about money than respect/tradition/history/integrity. 

We should play both games in Russia mate, i agree. 

Im sure liewell will get his sentinels in the snp to help out and fast track the fast track. Can't have the queens XI having a bye through, thats reserved for the nappy rippers in europe!

Meanwhile celtic get through to the semis because some one typed the opponents name wrong.

Surely this is not the first time in a UEFA competition there has been such a problem. And if there's precedence of other Russians not getting visas on time then Ufa messed up big with their preparations.

If it happens it happens ... I don't really care either way ..... more importantly I don't give a monkey's bollock what the scum think if we get a bye into the group stages ..... if the rules are followed, then it is out of our hands and fuck all to do with them anyway .... not that it will stop them from wingeing like bitches as per usual ... as our Club's business means more to them than their own scabby one does.

Such is the want of an obsessionistic (new word ... Collins?) lifestyle ...... :p:

:UK: