We’re on our way, we’re on our way, to Baku we’re on our way

GOAT

4 minutes ago, Sparkle said:

This will never be allowed to happen.

I'm predicting a "fast track visa" situation will happen.

If we do progress due to an admin/visa error then it's truly the season of Karma..

I'm probably too cynical after the years of bad shit coming our way...

It would be good for the players to have a free week before the scum game...but I just don't see it being allowed..

9 minutes ago, Junior Soprano said:

I’d gladly gift Rangers the ticket money for this to happen 

I can’t see the Russians not getting a visa but was going to say the same thing and ask others, would they allow the club to keep their ticket money ?

I would.

It would be a sore one for the away fans who have booked and would have no issue with my cash going to them towards flights, hotels etc

It's not our fault.  They should've shown a bit more belief in themselves and applied in advance for U.K. visas.  Now they're worrying about fast tracking their applications even quicker.  If their visas are issued quicker than normal folk applying at the same time, using the same processes, then that is a disgrace!

11 minutes ago, Courtyard Bear said:

You just woke up mate?? Late night last night  ?

I've not read any of the links or that tbh but would they not just record the first leg as a 3-0 win , why would they be kicked out the tournament completely , or am I being a mongo (happens a lot)

11 minutes ago, ger4life_1872 said:

I've not read any of the links or that tbh but would they not just record the first leg as a 3-0 win , why would they be kicked out the tournament completely , or am I being a mongo (happens a lot)

You dont show up for the first leg your out, or you would have clubs who don’t fancy the trip just not showing and taking the 3-0 defeat. 

19 minutes ago, ger4life_1872 said:

UEFA rules state that the team responsible for a match not taking place are disqualified.

41 minutes ago, TEFTONG said:

I'm predicting a "fast track visa" situation will happen.

If we do progress due to an admin/visa error then it's truly the season of Karma..

I'm probably too cynical after the years of bad shit coming our way...

It would be good for the players to have a free week before the scum game...but I just don't see it being allowed..

It would be the icing on the cake of the turnaround 

1 hour ago, BlueMe said:

Rules are rules tbh and the gate money will be worth the hit if we are guaranteed group stage money. 

I would love this to happen. It would mean no long trip before the celtic game aswell.

Would you be saying rules are rules if the first leg had been in Ufa and it was us that were unable to get Russian visas in time and were getting put out that way.