Massive wake up call

simplythebest

1 hour ago, simplythebest said:

This really has to act as a massive wake up call to all of us and everyone at the club. The feel good factor we've had so far this season largely comes down to the European run and rightly so I wouldn't try to down play that, getting to the group stages is a brilliant achievement and I never expected it would be possible at this stage and with the qualifying system we had to face.

But we all know domestic football is where we really need to step up and it can only be considered a very poor start now sadly, one win in four games, four points behind them and even seven behind Hearts already.  Nobody was too downhearted with Pittodrie given the circumstances but the last two league games have been poor and demonstrate there's still a lot of work to do and even that Gerrard still has learning to do himself. 

It's early days so obviously still possible for us to put up a proper challenge for the league but with the points already dropped the pressure is now on to get a real long run of wins, otherwise we could end up miles behind by October/November time again and it really will look like little has changed 

The manager has a lot to learn, good post??

3 minutes ago, Getstiffed said:

Won the last 2 titles of 9 in a row getting powered by the cunts.

1 game 2 many for these boys.

Never happy losing to them but this group of players have enough to push them and with a decent January window could be in with a chance.

Calm the  fuck down

I don't really think there was anything hysterical about what I posted tbh, I even say the chance is still there

1 hour ago, bluchoo said:

Worst league start in 30 years

Statistics often lie. So Gerrard is worse than Caixinha?

1 hour ago, Junior Soprano said:

Tbh. I think we are far better equipped for Europe than we are for the league.

Couldn’t really argue with that, but it is difficult to say when we have a number of injuries and players yet to start.

I would say that SG is placing a lot of faith in Ejaria, whereas I think he should have probably taken him off when he was clearly tiring and maybe we would have stopped their goal.

When we went forward they looked a bit more unsure but sadly our final ball was poor and often rushed.

40 minutes ago, DariuszAdamczuk said:

This attitude is what’s wrong with us

We are better than AEK who strolled it against them 

We should be able to make these games a contest fuck even Hearts do but a losers mentality is killing us 

AEK and hearts have players who will go toe to toe with them in the middle of the park that's the difference.At Tynecastle the other week Brown was getting rag dolled all over the place .look at today , absolutely strolled it. AGAIN. Can somebody enlighten me as to what this guy Arfield's position is .He is obviously not a defensive mid.nor is he a no 10, nor is he box to box .just what is he supposed to be doing.