Ryan Jack calls for Willie Collum to be demoted

Lloyd

1 minute ago, backup said:

Your deflection adequately sums you up, God has nothing to do whither there is or isn’t confirmation of SG’s allegation, ..now answer the question, is there any corroboration with all those TV cameras/press covering it, take your time now.

Thanks in anticipation ? 

was going to challenge your point depending on how you retorted to the God question. disbelief due to evidence etc, you're a complete mongo, fenian and one of the worst posters I've seen on here in recent history. I can't believe you're allowed to still post. 

a fucking cretinous wee arsehole who spends his time on oposing fans forums. never seen you say one good thing about Rangers. 

you're RMs equivalent of cancer and the moment you're mask slips properly and the mods send you packing, is the moment RM becomes a better place. 

3 minutes ago, born a blue nose said:

was going to challenge your point depending on how you retorted to the God question. disbelief due to evidence etc, you're a complete mongo, fenian and one of the worst posters I've seen on here in recent history. I can't believe you're allowed to still post. 

a fucking cretinous wee arsehole who spends his time on oposing fans forums. never seen you say one good thing about Rangers. 

you're RMs equivalent of cancer and the moment you're mask slips properly and the mods send you packing, is the moment RM becomes a better place. 

:lol: a post I would be proud of, couldn't have summed it up better if I tried.

But he knows ED don't ya know.

15 minutes ago, backup said:

Your deflection adequately sums you up, God has nothing to do whither there is or isn’t confirmation of SG’s allegation, ..now answer the question, is there any corroboration with all those TV cameras/press covering it, take your time now.

Thanks in anticipation ? 

Do you honestly fucking think that wank Beaton or the SFA wouldn’t have came out and given their version had SG being lying?

”Allegation” :lol:

Fucking zoomer.

Well done SG and RJ for highlighting this the only way they can.

3.2 Where Misconduct by an official is brought to the attention of the Compliance Officer by any means and the
Compliance Officer is satisfied that if established it would amount to a breach of Disciplinary Rule 207, the
Compliance Officer may issue a Notice of Complaint to such official. The Complaint shall be dealt with by the
Disciplinary Tribunal under the Protocol, except as where otherwise provided in these Disciplinary Procedures.

20 minutes ago, born a blue nose said:

To coin a phrase, I doubt you could tackle a fish supper, thanks for total lack of substance or evidence in your waffling response, have a good evening..has to be an improvement on your day ?

3 minutes ago, born a blue nose said:

:lol: a post I would be proud of, couldn't have summed it up better if I tried.

But he knows ED don't ya know.

He feels he was fouled, 1,000s seen it and thought it a foul. 4th official shouts foul, foul, foul.

The player feels aggrieved and has every right to complain about a bad ref.

Refs should be brought to task just as players are publicly.

Kilmarnock feel Collum made a wrong decision and this was not rectified.

He does not deserve to be reffing "big games". He makes too many mistakes

and not just against Rangers.

21 minutes ago, mchammer said:

He feels he was fouled, 1,000s seen it and thought it a foul. 4th official shouts foul, foul, foul.

The player feels aggrieved and has every right to complain about a bad ref.

Refs should be brought to task just as players are publicly.

Kilmarnock feel Collum made a wrong decision and this was not rectified.

He does not deserve to be reffing "big games". He makes too many mistakes

and not just against Rangers.

He refs the big games because he a desired favourite 

2 league games in a row 

You would think there was no other refs in Scotland to ref these games 

And he will get others this season God forbid