Ryan Jack calls for Willie Collum to be demoted

Lloyd

3 minutes ago, Howsitgoing said:

I think possibly the Gerrard effect will deter the cunts from allowing the stokes foul from going the same way as last season but they will still be under pressure to ensure that when possible they can influence the game in a manner that can take points off of Rangers. 3 points the referees have won for that bastardised football team this season as it is looking like it’ll be between us or them for the title, Hearts run will not last.

Until there is more of a balance in the consequences of giving decisions this will continue. Sunday’s game is a perfect example, a wrong decision in their favour decided the game yet to my undestanding the media coverage is all about the one in our favour (McGregor). Now granted that was a big call too however it wasn’t seen.  Not only was the foul on Jack seen, he’s getting a second opinion in his ear.........I do accept that we had more than one opportunity to regain control of the counter attack/goal but that’s not the point I’m making, had the boot been on the other foot Collum would be suffering in every way today.  

I recall the same ref giving us a penalty at that ground that many pundits agreed was a penalty however there was wide spread analysis on had he seen it.  Seen the pen that was a pen. 

It is a much easier life to give decisions against Rangers/for celtic  

I’d argue 4 games in and we have been robbed of 5 points. 

59 minutes ago, backup said:

i don't know what anyone saw.. collum was 2 yards away there are claims the 4th official shouted foul 4 times, what I do know is that the refs decision is final and it is all water under the bridge now, concentrating on one disputed incident for our most disappointing lack of effort is pointless and most unedifying.

2 yards away, so great at one angle shite from another. We agree.

Yes the refs decision is final, wrong but final. At the time he could have taken advice. Maybe he did and overruled or maybe he ignored. It's done.

The concentration on this is because our player has spoken about it so it's topical. And hopefully remains so.

Willie Collum was the referee that didn’t deem the tackle on Jack that put him out for six months as a foul, the referee that sent him off against Aberdeen and now the referee that ignores a fourth official telling him it was a clear foul against him. He has every right to question this referees ability. Everyone of them decisions was diabolical.

11 minutes ago, Howsitgoing said:

Willie Collum was the referee that didn’t deem the tackle on Jack that put him out for six months as a foul, the referee that sent him off against Aberdeen and now the referee that ignores a fourth official telling him it was a clear foul against him. He has every right to question this referees ability. Everyone of them decisions was diabolical.

Ref was Beaton that day against Motherwell. 

1 hour ago, Bobby Hume said:

?

Yep! .... when you have fans doubting it was a deliberate foul and blatantly rubbishing the player involved and ignoring the amount of bad decisions from referees so far this season that have cost us dearly points wise .... then we are well and truly doubly fucked mate.

Dignified silence should be firmly placed into Room 101 and never be allowed to see the light of day ever again .... time to pump up the volume and make a statement loud and clear that the refereeing standards are what they are .... abysmal. 

:UK:

Agree with every word but you've also got those who just stir the shit, some are jhournos and some are wannabe jhournos and some really do want dignified silence, look where that got us eh ! Wee collum has got his agenda and anybody who can't see it or doesn't want to see it is maybe naive thinking that these people want to build bridges with us. They still want to throw us off the bridge.

2 hours ago, Sweetheart said:

The players reacted as though the foul would stand. but Collum ignored the foul and our players were caught off guard. The players had denied them a goal up until Collum gifted them one.  We Sould have come out with a draw and no injuries and I can fully respect why SG set the team up as he did.

You play to the whistle.

You're taught that as a fucking child 

1 hour ago, Sportingintegritymyarse said:

2 yards away, so great at one angle shite from another. We agree.

Yes the refs decision is final, wrong but final. At the time he could have taken advice. Maybe he did and overruled or maybe he ignored. It's done.

The concentration on this is because our player has spoken about it so it's topical. And hopefully remains so.

It is the exact same thing as we ridiculed the mhockits for back in the day, not The Rangers way never was and never will be for the vast majority of we old timers.

Incidentally has anyone verified SG’s version of events regarding the fourth official, at media or official level.

1 hour ago, backup said:

It is the exact same thing as we ridiculed the mhockits for back in the day, not The Rangers way never was and never will be for the vast majority of we old timers.

Incidentally has anyone verified SG’s version of events regarding the fourth official, at media or official level.

Do you think he is lying??

Just because you talk pish, and lie all the time doesn't mean everyone does...

1 hour ago, backup said:

How far back you talking? Were there any issues back in the day where scum were hard done to by the establishment? Was there so much tv analysis you could prove refs wrong rather than just feel it? Did the scum do anything to address the perceived bias against them? What was it they did and what was the outcome? Do they still claim to be biased against?

What does not the Rangers way actually mean? Are we not allowed to challenge perceived and actual bias or horrific unfathomable and repeated decisions against us?

Not sure if anyone has verified it. Has it been refuted by the refs or their offialdom?

36 minutes ago, AlbertzLoyalRSC said:

36 minutes ago, AlbertzLoyalRSC said:

31 minutes ago, born a blue nose said:

it would be suicide to make that up with all the cameras around ?

So easy to qualify then, perhaps not ?

3 hours ago, Supersonic said:

Ref was Beaton that day against Motherwell. 

Beaton is another crap ref. Pretty sure he's one of the numerous refs that were fast tracked and can't manage a game due to it. That game is one of the many examples where his decisions have a significant impact on the result. 

Collum could have had a decent game at the weekend and I still wouldn't think he's even qualified to ref junior football. He's a dreadful official. The general standard of officials in our league is so poor these days. 

1 minute ago, Aubie92 said:

Beaton is another crap ref. Pretty sure he's one of the numerous refs that were fast tracked and can't manage a game due to it. That game is one of the many examples where his decisions have a significant impact on the result. 

Collum could have had a decent game at the weekend and I still wouldn't think he's even qualified to ref junior football. He's a dreadful official. The general standard of officials in our league is so poor these days. 

Couldn't agree more. Beaton is dangerously incompetent and his previous behaviour in our games has left plenty questioning if he's pulling this shit on purpose. That hibs game at the start of the season last year was unreal, for another example.

I don't know what exactly, but something does need done about it.

5 minutes ago, Supersonic said:

Couldn't agree more. Beaton is dangerously incompetent and his previous behaviour in our games has left plenty questioning if he's pulling this shit on purpose. That hibs game at the start of the season last year was unreal, for another example.

I don't know what exactly, but something does need done about it.

Full time, foreign refs?

6 minutes ago, born a blue nose said:

that response sums you up.

answer the fuckin question 

Your deflection adequately sums you up, God has nothing to do whither there is or isn’t confirmation of SG’s allegation, ..now answer the question, is there any corroboration with all those TV cameras/press covering it, take your time now.

Thanks in anticipation ?