Ryan Jack calls for Willie Collum to be demoted

Lloyd

7 minutes ago, Creampuff said:

How did Jack’s rolling around cost us a goal? By the time he would have gotten back to his feet he would already have been 40 yards behind the play.

Looking at it objectively, I am a convinced that if the roles were reversed and that was given as a foul against us, we would be outraged. It was an aerial challenge where he came out second best and there was hardly any contact IMO.

As for the rolling about comment, Jack wasn’t taken out to the extent that he shouldn’t have been able to get himself up and at least try and track back. Instead he played for a foul that wasn’t coming.

8 hours ago, gsa said:

Taig like behaviour, moaning about a 50/50 decision 70 yards from where the goal was scored and wanting referees punished. Gimp of a boy. 

How the fuck is he a gimp because of some throw away line to a beggar reporter no doubt 

See this taig like behaviour shite .It really does get on my tits .

10 minutes ago, Jack The Flipper said:

There are more blatant obvious fouls that have cost us matches than this one. 

This is a bit pathetic chasing after this and only makes us look bad.

You are right but it was high profile .And you are right again .It wasn't obvious but it still went against us 

Ger the pressure applied or we will keep getting the same shite every other week from refs 

We were getting the same shite decisions against us last season in big games .See the pattern 

Can anyone remember the last time we actually had a game changing decision 50/50 that was important and went in our favour 

I'm sure there will be one out there being a jobsworth and looking through the records to find one .I can't remember one and tells me all I need to know 

From certain angles it appears no foul, from another a clear foul against Jack.

The ref blew for several similar 'challenges' in their favour in dangerous areas, none in ours that I can recall. His mistake didn't cost us that game, our defending and decision making from the point the foul wasn't given did, as did our overall performance on the day.

Collum has made some truly awful decisions in his career and should be demoted but on some of them more than this one.

Turn it around and I would have been raging if he had given a foul against us for that tackle. 

So I can’t really be raging at the Ref for not giving it to us. 

Point still stands they are 80 yards from our goal and not one player managed to get a tackle in. 

I agree with Jack that the Refs aren’t held to account for having a terrible game. 

1 minute ago, mus said:

Still think the worst decision in the game was the foul against Goldson against christie right on the edge of the area and Goldson got booked when it was a clear dive!! 

Perfect example of when a yellow card should be rescinded and given to the diving wee shit. 

6 minutes ago, Courtyard Bear said:

Perfect example of when a yellow card should be rescinded and given to the diving wee shit. 

Eaxactly, and as far as I could see there was no mention of it in any online or MSM reports!!

21 minutes ago, Courtyard Bear said:

Turn it around and I would have been raging if he had given a foul against us for that tackle. 

He did worse ie booking Goldson for a Christie dive. The scum got numerous free kicks around our box, a good few were questionable with the scum ie Tierney, throwing themselves to the ground.

40 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

You are right but it was high profile .And you are right again .It wasn't obvious but it still went against us 

Ger the pressure applied or we will keep getting the same shite every other week from refs 

We were getting the same shite decisions against us last season in big games .See the pattern 

Can anyone remember the last time we actually had a game changing decision 50/50 that was important and went in our favour 

I'm sure there will be one out there being a jobsworth and looking through the records to find one .I can't remember one and tells me all I need to know 

I can't to be honest, but my memory is shit.

My concern with us applying pressure is it could get better, or it could get worse. I know myself if my integrity or aptitude was being called into question (when I feel I haven't done anything wrong) - I instantly go into - fuck you mode. 

That's why I would say we have to be damn sure and have the evidence stacked in our favour before we start to make accusations or telling people what should happen.

This is one moment I personally think we should have stayed away from, noise was already made by us regarding the sheep game, and as we all know, there will definitely be other times to complain.

This is not a good one to chase in my opinion.

The challenge itself is debatable - that makes us look like sore losers, and it was right on the opposition's box - we had plenty of time to stop the attack - and didn't .

It's a bad case to fight and will make our other cases look petty - which is not what we're wanting.

Glad he’s calling it out, it’s about time we stood up to nonsense decisions. 

You can say it cost us the game because it ended 1-0 but we didn’t deserve anything out it either. 

Also fuck what Dermot Gallagher thinks. I’ve seen him once on Sky Sports go against the refs decision. 

49 minutes ago, Courtyard Bear said:

I agree with Jack that the Refs aren’t held to account for having a terrible game. 

See that’s the thing. A lot of people think there is an agenda against us but the standard of refereeing is awful across the board. There is barely a weekend that goes by where a team isn’t affected by an awful decision.

1 minute ago, DBBTB said:

See that’s the thing. A lot of people think there is an agenda against us but the standard of refereeing is awful across the board. There is barely a weekend that goes by where a team isn’t affected by an awful decision.

Problem there is we can’t demote the lot of them. ?

3 minutes ago, DBBTB said:

So they'll roughly balance themselves out? I mean, if they're so shite, there'll obviously be games where we're on the receiving end of numerous favourable decisions by the law of averages.

Yet....

7 minutes ago, Sportingintegritymyarse said:

So they'll roughly balance themselves out? I mean, if they're so shite, there'll obviously be games where we're on the receiving end of numerous favourable decisions by the law of averages.

Yet....

You mean like on Sunday where our keeper should have been sent off after less than half an hour for a deliberate kick at a player yet wasn’t?

1 hour ago, eejay the dj said:

How the fuck is he a gimp because of some throw away line to a beggar reporter no doubt 

See this taig like behaviour shite .It really does get on my tits .

Well the Taig like behaviour seems to work for them so yip shout every incident and bring it to the attention that we know what your up to it can't go on as we drop points due  either corrupt or incapable refereeing.

25 minutes ago, Jack The Flipper said:

My concern with us applying pressure is it could get better, or it could get worse. I know myself if my integrity or aptitude was being called into question (when I feel I haven't done anything wrong) - I instantly go into - fuck you mode. 

Cmon mate . Seriously can it get any worse ??

1 minute ago, plumbGER said:

How can he send him off if he never seen it?

Fourth official, linesman, taking up a better position as the corner comes in.

Like I said, the standard of officiating is piss poor across the board. It’s not just us who are being affected by it.

8 minutes ago, surfsup2 said:

Well the Taig like behaviour seems to work for them so yip shout every incident and bring it to the attention that we know what your up to it can't go on as we drop points due  either corrupt or incapable refereeing.

It's taig like apparently but to you and me . There is method in the madness . Get every bit of pressure applied .

The club clearly thinks from last year what is going on

Demoted ? I would want the cunt sentanced to 10 years hard labour for that decision ffs, the club should demand he is nowhere near any of our future games.The SFA will say no as it what they do with us but by fuck he will be under enormous pressure not to call anything wrong against us again.

Thats what those cunts did to get them to strike and ever since they have been scared of them, well that and put in their windows.