Ryan Jack calls for Willie Collum to be demoted

Lloyd

1 hour ago, Creampuff said:

I honestly don’t even see the argument that it isn’t a foul. I don’t understand it at all.

When Jack is in the air, Rogic (who is on the ground) pushes into him. That will always knock over the person in the air, and was obviously not an attempt to play the ball. Foul. 

Interestingly, it’s also a foul that the ref against Morelos a few times during the game.

Agreed, everytime we breath on a tim a foul gets called, yet take someone mid air in a Rangers Jersey and its game on. 

13 minutes ago, DBBTB said:

Fourth official, linesman, taking up a better position as the corner comes in.

Like I said, the standard of officiating is piss poor across the board. It’s not just us who are being affected by it.

It's cost us 3 pts already and we are 4 games in.  Your lucky if it cost the tarriers 3 pts all last season , yes they are piss poor but that decision was nothing to do with piss poor, he was the nearest man on the park to them and  had a great view,  he missed it, then his 4 official bailed him out but he choose to ignore him.  Why?  That's what we should be demanding to know as players get send off left right and centre by 4 th officials decisions.  

7 hours ago, kelvd1873 said:

I see the bbc have done an oh so lovely full spread on mcgregor...... can’t wait to see the same spread done on Brown when he goes over the top.....

They are beyond obvious now . The bias coming out of that repugnant bheast loving organisation is astonishing

6 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

You are right but is it written somewhere , we shouldn't don't moan about it or highlight it

I never said we shouldn’t highlight it or moan about it, I just wish people would do it without this victim mentality attached to it like we are the only side who suffer as a result of bad refereeing when we aren’t.

10 minutes ago, DBBTB said:

Fourth official, linesman, taking up a better position as the corner comes in.

Like I said, the standard of officiating is piss poor across the board. It’s not just us who are being affected by it.

Did they see it though? How do we know this? Did he scream down the mic like he did when Jack was fouled? The play had moved on so unlikely they would have seen it tbh.

Agree about officiating being terrible but we rarely get any of these terrible decisions go our way, well not that I can remember anyway.

6 minutes ago, dummiesoot said:

Agreed, everytime we breath on a tim a foul gets called, yet take someone mid air in a Rangers Jersey and its game on. 

Look at the dive after the goal, the cunt was dying to give them everything, the Rangers player gets booked yet it was aclear dive , I thought he booked the celtic player yet Ryan Jack was not?  Did he give it because the 4th official did not  Shout foul, foul foul? 

We put so much into that game after midweek heroics just for that cunt to cost us the game 

2 minutes ago, DBBTB said:

I never said we shouldn’t highlight it or moan about it, I just wish people would do it without this victim mentality attached to it like we are the only side who suffer as a result of bad refereeing when we aren’t.

I don't think any bear as said that "we are the only side" .

We are only looking at our own games on merit and especially the important ones . And we are constantly getting done . We all know that is no lie

7 minutes ago, plumbGER said:

Did they see it though? How do we know this? Did he scream down the mic like he did when Jack was fouled? The play had moved on so unlikely they would have seen it tbh.

Agree about officiating being terrible but we rarely get any of these terrible decisions go our way, well not that I can remember anyway.

It mathematically impossible the amount of main decisions that goes against us,   It like the league table of fans done by the footballing act, only one club was  targeted, us to make us look like big bad Rangers , meanwhile those cunts do what they fucking want without any fear of landing in court, and even when they do those cunts tend to walk yet we get done.

Things have just carried on from the Hibs game last season as again they should have had a man sent off for the assault in Rossiter as it was not a tackle it was that late yet he got a yellow card.

9 minutes ago, Copland bear said:

Look at the dive after the goal, the cunt was dying to give them everything, the Rangers player gets booked yet it was aclear dive , I thought he booked the celtic player yet Ryan Jack was not?  Did he give it because the 4th official did not  Shout foul, foul foul? 

We put so much into that game after midweek heroics just for that cunt to cost us the game 

Normally mate , dives like that are highlighted . Remember Aluko .

Hardly a mention of this cheating bastard, that I believe would have been a pen if we were  winning

31 minutes ago, DBBTB said:

You mean like on Sunday where our keeper should have been sent off after less than half an hour for a deliberate kick at a player yet wasn’t?

Yes exactly like that over a season. Oh and the rules I believe would categorise that as a yellow plus penalty.

Because there's now about 8 questionable decisions where refs have ignored rules or wrongly applied them to our detriment this season compared to that one.

So yeah that's exactly what I'm asking about balancing out. Teams with a man wrongly red carded against us and later rescinded. Rangers player gives blatant last man penalty but isn't carded. That type thing.

So did we come out of Sunday up in terms of numbers of decisions given? Are they balanced out so far this season?

2 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

Normally mate , dives like that are highlighted . Remember Aluko .

Hardly a mention of this cheating bastard that I believe would have been a pen if we were  winning

Pretty sure dives "simulation" are something that can be reviewed by the compliance officer.

1 minute ago, pcbear said:

Its time we started having a moan, we lost Jack last season after a Kipre assault on him and Murty as much as said it was a fair challenge, moan like fuck it is the only way to get noticed trivial or not.

And get rid of this " we are better than their behaviour chip on the shoulder " mentality

Who gives a fuck how we are seen to behave . We get slaughtered for everything anyway

22 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

I don't think any bear as said that "we are the only side" .

We are only looking at our own games on merit and especially the important ones . And we are constantly getting done . We all know that is no lie

It's 10 teams who get the odd or decisions or two wrong, then their the team that gets hammered , then their is the team that gets away with everything.  

Thats the way I see it, then when we get a decison it's in the papers the other team moaning that the old firm always get the major decisions.   ?

16 minutes ago, Rangers_no1 said:

Maybe you should start looking at yourself Ryan and finally show up against the scum or you can be the one getting demoted. 

Wow ? Don't moan then next time the club take something like this up the arse from those cunts again. Jack is quite bloody right as if he can't see that he should be nowhere near an old firm game ever again.  

35 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

That isn't the point though . It could get worse . Even more reason to constantly highlight it

You don't seem to be understanding that I agree with you, but what I've been trying to say is we need to highlight only definite bias/crap refereeing. 

Even some of our own supporters are saying it wasn't a foul so it's stupid to highlight it.

As I said before there is clearly going to be times this season we can definitely prove the idiocy - this was not one of those times whether you like it or not because it isn't clear - therefore they have a get out clause.

27 minutes ago, Sportingintegritymyarse said:

Pretty sure dives "simulation" are something that can be reviewed by the compliance officer.

Don't think it will be touched 

The media didn't think it was worthy 

Rather focus on our indiscretions  

27 minutes ago, Copland bear said:

It's 10 teams who get the odd or decisions or two wrong, then their the team that gets hammered , then their is the team that gets away with everything.  

Thats the way I see it, then when we get a decison it's in the papers the other team moaning that the old firm always get the major decisions.   ?

We get a few pens in a game against Dundee  in few weeks time .And you just know that this will be said 

5 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

We get a few pens in a game against Dundee  in few weeks time .And you just know that this will be said 

Aye when we are already winning and well in control,. Its the usual,  when one of our centre halfs says the fans where getting everything they claimed for and he was not far wrong.  We need to ask the SPFL/ SFA why he ignored his 4 th offical, as he made the wrong call twice and cunts seem to forget that.  The fourth offical bailed him out ffs and he still fucked it up. 

The referees make decisions based on how the media will perceive them, it’s been going on for seasons. It’s disgusting that a media campaign resulted in a referee having to apologise to that bastardised football team. Sunday’s game was nothing new and bringing an Irish born referee into the equation doesn’t change a thing. 

Well done Steven Gerrard and Ryan Jack(future captain) we need to start a media campaign to counter what has been going on for years.  The referee set the mark early on with the amount of soft fouls they got at the Rangers box, this was as clear as day a free kick compared to them. 3 points now lost this season because of cowardice from referees.