Moscow Away

TunnyLoyal

5 minutes ago, McEwan's Lager said:

Just landed in Edinburgh to a rousing chorus of “to Baku”. Plane all over the place coming into land ? 

Daughter just texted same said plane came in sideways and then a guy shouted is the pilot drunk then a chorus of Baku.

seems you all had a brilliant trip apart from the score ??

18 hours ago, McEwan's Lager said:

Just landed in Edinburgh to a rousing chorus of “to Baku”. Plane all over the place coming into land ? 

That was me that started that lol, I was fucking burling. Thought plane was going to go down, it was wild!

12 minutes ago, TunnyLoyal said:

Ye mad! That trip cost me £2.5k ???

You eating caviar every day or something? ? 

Flight was around 220, hotel was 87, visa 120, and I had 100 Euro left over from Maribor which I exchanged to roubles and that lasted me the 2 and a half days haha.

Went out for dinner and lunch every day at nice places too. A standard meal in a decent restaurant plus 2 or 3 beers came to about £10 every time.

19 minutes ago, McEwan's Lager said:

Flight was around 220, hotel was 87, visa 120, and I had 100 Euro left over from Maribor which I exchanged to roubles and that lasted me the 2 and a half days haha.

Went out for dinner and lunch every day at nice places too. A standard meal in a decent restaurant plus 2 or 3 beers came to about £10 every time.

I won't divulge everything that we got up to but it wasn't cheap. ?

2 hours ago, McEwan's Lager said:

Couldn’t believe how cheap it was for a city, the Uber’s as well 25-30 minute journey in trafffic for £3 actual felt back for the driver. 

We got an Uber to the airport and the driver was a dynamo fan and a waited till we got there to ask him about the 72 game incase he kicked us out early but he was brand new. Think it cost 700 and something roubles we gave him all the 200s we had it was about 1400/1600 worth. 

2 minutes ago, McEwan's Lager said:

Aye mate.

I'm pretty sure i've met you before, I think in Hamburg 7 years ago?

I met him.in alloa and was that mad with it I didn't even recognise him. Asked him.and his mate if they knew him :lol:

but that was a bit of a blur that day. I couldn't even see.