Is Barisic the new Papac

GrandSuckMaster

Seems to just whip in a low drilled cross every single time he gets the ball. Have to be honest and say he's not really been the stand out I thought he'd be, so far anyway. Certainly a good player but from the way he was talked about, I expected him to be brilliant. 

9 minutes ago, gsa said:

Seems to just whip in a low drilled cross every single time he gets the ball. Have to be honest and say he's not really been the stand out I thought he'd be, so far anyway. Certainly a good player but from the way he was talked about I expected him to be brilliant. 

Papac did that alot too. 

As for the rest, like others have said he's had a stop start experience in the short time he's been here so the time to judge where he's at would be after the first round of Premiership and Europa fixtures.

1 hour ago, gsa said:

Seems to just whip in a low drilled cross every single time he gets the ball. Have to be honest and say he's not really been the stand out I thought he'd be, so far anyway. Certainly a good player but from the way he was talked about, I expected him to be brilliant. 

To be fair .He whips them in low as we don't have any big strikers 

And it's more than like .Defences will get heads on them 

I think he will come good

We hated Sasa in the beginning