Lafferty

stewaj3

13 minutes ago, Rangers_no1 said:

Why do you feel the need to lie? 

Not once was that said or even remotely close to being suggested, doesn't take away from the fact he was abysmal and lost practically every one on one challenge with Lustig. 

Well, I didn't lie.

I was one who did not want him and thought we could get better.I thought he would get us in the papers for the wrong reasons, would not put in a shift when the chips were down and be a knob. I am pleasantly surprised that he work rate is good, even when not getting the service and when the ball does come through he puts it away. He appears to have grown up a good bit as well and this is showing in a good way. I am happy to have been wrong and look like a knob, long may he continue to put in a good shift.

having seen the change in Lafferty playing for Northern Ireland over the last few years, I knew it'd be different this time round at Ibrox. 

whatever he did, Michael O'Neill got Lafferty to focus on being as good as he can possibly be - when I watch him now it seems that he understands that playing for his country and now Rangers is the pinnacle of his career and deserves his very best. That's about as much as we can hope for from any player.