A salute..

DC76

21 minutes ago, DC76 said:

to the men,women and children who have followed this club through the darkest of days,the thickest of thick and the thinnest of thin..nights like this are for you in particular?

Also,to the players ..there are some boys there who came here a few years ago with the idea in their head that they wanted to play European football with our fantastic club,well they have and continue to do so .

Tonight I'll raise a glass to both?

been a long time coming DC, I still mind you taking the hump with me when I cunted off McCoist for being a fat amateur in div 3:mutley:

3 minutes ago, DC76 said:

Don't start me I'll have a breakdown just thinking about that breakdown?

3 minutes ago, Sparkle said:

I know I will 

If it's won before the day we lift it I might just go for the full 90 sitting in my seat crying :lol:

My supervisor asked me in work one day what I'd do if Rangers won the league and I couldn't get it off because you can only have 3 men per shift off :lol:

I just laughed and he said everyone would know what I was doing if I called in sick. He needn't worry, I'll make sure everyone knows where I am that weekend :lol:

Just now, Marky. said:

I cried when Morelos scored his second. Nights like this felt so long ago, but that was one of thee best ever. Meant so much.

I might well have..if the stream hadn't continued it's annoying habit of freezing right before every fuckin Rangers goal??