Where are they now, the bears who left when Mo arrived?

The Widow's Son

Still recall reading in the DR sent by a friend, long-time bears who vowed never to return to Ibrox when Mo was signed in 1989.  I wonder if they ever returned or if they were lost to the game.  Come to think of it, I don't know how they would spend their Saturday/Sunday afternoons and increasingly Friday evenings.  There's always hill-walking or evening classes. 

1 minute ago, The Widow's Son said:

Still recall reading in the DR sent by a friend, long-time bears who vowed never to return to Ibrox when Mo was signed in 1989.  I wonder if they ever returned or if they were lost to the game.  Come to think of it, I don't know how they would spend their Saturday/Sunday afternoons and increasingly Friday evenings.  There's always hill-walking or evening classes. 

Was a bullshit story then and now 

5 minutes ago, The Widow's Son said:

Daily Record sent by a friend?Oh Aye.

17 minutes ago, The Widow's Son said:

I stayed down that way, the press were giving people stupid money to burn their strips. They burnt them then nipped round to the wee Rangers shop and bought another and still had a good few quid in their pockets.

39 minutes ago, sandyinroyalblue said:

Daily Record sent by a friend?Oh Aye.

Last time I checked, the Daily Record wasn't on sale in Vancouver.  It was a bigger world then without the internet and loyal fans depended on short wave radio and the odd newspaper clipping.

Bit of a random thread when we've just been defeated by a poor Aberdeen team and passed up another chance of silverware.

I personally don't know a single Bear who was "lost to the game" over the signing of Mo.

And I wouldn't pay any heed to what the filthy taigy rag prints anyway.