***The Official Rangers V Kilmarnock Match Thread***

ForeverAndEver

Apart from switching out Shagger the team looks fine. We've no other options at LB, Flannigan is more solid than Halliday. Assume Ejaria and Jack are needing a rest/picked up knocks. Arfield coming back in is good. Halliday can sit deeper and mop up, letting Arfield and Coulibaly get forward and link up with the top 3 who've been doing pretty well. People calling on Tav and Candeias to be dropped ?

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
11 minutes ago, BarclayClansmen said:

One day maybe. That’s the dream for me, a British league. Can’t believe the money men haven’t made it happen, it would be a huge spectacle. Would love to see celtic away at Millwall / Chelsea / Leeds etc, they would get so much ‘banter’ ? 

If it ever happened we'd be kings of the fucking world. Chelski win the Champions League and get 30,000 out to celebrate the open top bus around London. The Mighty Glasgow Rangers win it and we'd carry that fucking bus on our backs through the fucking gallowgate, 500,000 strong.

2 minutes ago, jjbscotty12 said:

Its starting to annoy me hes been fit for weeks.

Maybe an odd comparison... But it's Pena and Herrera all over this far. A player on high wages signed for a decent fee, not starting and we are in October. I hope I'm wrong but it's a bit concerning.

1 minute ago, stewaj3 said:

Maybe an odd comparison... But it's Pena and Herrera all over this far. A player on high wages signed for a decent fee, not starting and we are in October. I hope I'm wrong but it's a bit concerning.

First thing that came to my mind was the pena situation from last season also.    

Bufflo            7' Flute

Kent

Eljaria            Jack                    Grezda

Flann                                             Tavener       

Katic         worrall

McGregor 

It’s a bad thing because regardless of what you think of him he is by far and away our best keeper and the best goalie in the league who’ll win us 12-15 points himself. So if there is a problem it has to be sorted out sharpish. Keepers literally don’t get rested. 

Happy enough with the rest, dropping Jack or Coulibaly was going to happen, thought it would’ve been Coulibaly if am honest. 

No idea why Flanagan gets the amount of stick he is. Solid defender and good at passing the ball. We moaned we wanted that, now we get it we want another Tav. 

4 minutes ago, stewaj3 said:

Is Herrera still our player?  Should have recalled him for the semi final 

Just now, Prso's headband said:

It’s a bad thing because regardless of what you think of him he is by far and away our best keeper and the best goalie in the league who’ll win us 12-15 points himself. So if there is a problem it has to be sorted out sharpish. Keepers literally don’t get rested. 

Happy enough with the rest, dropping Jack or Coulibaly was going to happen, thought it would’ve been Coulibaly if am honest. 

No idea why Flanagan gets the amount of stick he is. Solid defender and good at passing the ball. We moaned we wanted that, now we get it we want another Tav. 

Flanagans passing is one of his weakest parts of his game. 

5 minutes ago, stewaj3 said:

2 minutes ago, jjbscotty12 said:

First thing that came to my mind was the pena situation from last season also.    

Pena did play though, he was just awful. No idea what Grezda is like

1 minute ago, Prso's headband said:

Don't really see it myself. He's solid but offers nothing in an attacking sense

Archived