***The Official Rangers V Kilmarnock Match Thread***

ForeverAndEver

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Amac9 said:

We can't even string a run of wins together so I'm not expecting much between now and Hearts away.

St Mirren on Saturday who are fucking garbage and can't buy a result but if we play like we have been away from home all season then we're struggling there.

I agree mate. However if we cant beat st.mirren Livingston and Motherwell back to back then we won't even finish 2nd. 

I believe in this team these are a good set of fixtures to build the confidence ahead of a make or break December.

6 minutes ago, KingKirk said:

I agree mate. However if we cant beat st.mirren Livingston and Motherwell back to back then we won't even finish 2nd. 

I believe in this team these are a good set of fixtures to build the confidence ahead of a make or break December.

Well said. I also believe in this team and they now have to repay our faith with four wins. 

Ahead of this game, I feel we really need an early goal tomorrow night though - Ibrox is going to be a bag nerves and no doubt Kilmarnock will sit in to frustrate us and the crowd. 

1 hour ago, Misteral said:

I agree with these two changes but I'd also start a fit Barasic instead of Flanagan.

I hope I’m wrong on this one & he eventually establishes himself as a regular starter but something doesn’t sit well with me with Barisic. 

The way he’s come in & out of the team/squad, his on & off performances,  his international appearance & general lack of info on him from SG. 

More questions than answers.  

Simila to Katic in many ways. 

1 minute ago, Amokachi said:

I hope I’m wrong on this one & he eventually establishes himself as a regular starter but something doesn’t sit well with me with Barisic. 

The way he’s come in & out of the team/squad, his on & off performances,  his international appearance & general lack of info on him from SG. 

More questions than answers.  

Simila to Katic in many ways. 

What exactly do you mean by this? 

We have a squad of players for a reason, both Katic and Barisic have been injured and withdrawn from international squads recently. 

I think you're looking a little too much into this. 

3 minutes ago, Leeds_Bear said:

What exactly do you mean by this? 

We have a squad of players for a reason, both Katic and Barisic have been injured and withdrawn from international squads recently. 

I think you're looking a little too much into this. 

I mean I’ve got a nagging feeling something ain’t right.  

As I said I hope I’m wrong.  

2 minutes ago, Amokachi said:

Maybe I’m just overly disappointed in how he’s performed or not performed as the case may be.

But my gut instinct is there’s a problem with his application, attitude  &/or fitness. 

He's injured ffs.

The fact he dropped out of the Croatia national team literally disproves your theory. Give it a rest.

Based on the press conference I will go with......

McGregor

Tav             Goldson    Worrall        Flanigan

Rossiter               Jack              Arfield

Kent                Morales               Middleton

4 minutes ago, bluenoz said:

Based on the press conference I will go with......

McGregor

Tav             Goldson    Worrall        Flanigan

Rossiter               Jack              Arfield

Kent                Morales               Middleton

Going for a nil nil?

25 minutes ago, TheKingObv said:

He's injured ffs.

The fact he dropped out of the Croatia national team literally disproves your theory. Give it a rest.

If I had a theory I’d more than likely type in  “my theory is.............”

Thanks anyway.  

1 minute ago, Sportingintegritymyarse said:

Think he'll got with the most attacking line up available.

McGregor

Tav Goldson Katic Halliday

Rossiter 

Kent.         Arfield.         Middleton

Morelos.      Lafferty

No way is Rossiter fit enough or currently good enough to protect the defence on his own on counter attacks.

9 minutes ago, Essandoh said:

No way is Rossiter fit enough or currently good enough to protect the defence on his own on counter attacks.

Depends how much he thinks it'll be needed or whether they'll come to defend and (as he says himself) frustrate.

We shouldn't need 2 defensive midfielders at home to Kilmarnock, so it depends how for Rossiter is. It's not guaranteed but a presser normally means that player doing it plays.

Mcgregor

Tav.         Goldson.   Worral      flanigan

Jack.             Arfield

Grezda.           Kent.                 Middleton

Morelos

Get some drive from kent through the middle. Wont be shy in running beyond morelos either. We're far too dependant on wing play.

Archived