***The Official Rangers V Kilmarnock Match Thread***

ForeverAndEver

4 minutes ago, Smile said:

Gerrard has to find a way to win this it will be a very nervy atmosphere I'd have thought.

I've no doubt he's told them to start hard and fast, get on the front foot.

An early goal would make a world of difference. Slow, sloppy, sideways play and the players will soon find ibrox turning on them.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
20 minutes ago, Rusty117 said:

Mcgregor

Tav.         Goldson.   Worral      flanigan

Jack.             Arfield

Grezda.           Kent.                 Middleton

Morelos

Get some drive from kent through the middle. Wont be shy in running beyond morelos either. We're far too dependant on wing play.

?

You may have a valid point there mate .... in the last two games we have had awful service from the wings ..... this has limited our chances so perhaps a more central attack with young Kent playing off Morelos could unlock Killie's defence .... but with your choice of wingers I still wouldn't rule them out to turn a few good crosses in.

:UK: 

6 minutes ago, 6superbarry6 said:

We’ve already won comfortably at Rugby Park I can’t see any issues beating them at Ibrox tbh, 3-0 

Clarke will have them set up to make it as difficult as possible, wish I'd share your optimism. Any win by any margin will do for me, preferably by a couple of goals, but I kinda doubt that will happen.

14 minutes ago, Grundy said:

Clarke will have them set up to make it as difficult as possible, wish I'd share your optimism. Any win by any margin will do for me, preferably by a couple of goals, but I kinda doubt that will happen.

Absolutely. They'll play hard and be tight at the back aiming to hit on the break or get a goal at set pieces. Our midfield and defence will need to be careful not not give away anything in dangerous positions and to try and avoid corners. We're conceding too many goals that way and it'll be their best chance. 

14 minutes ago, Grundy said:

Cheer up mate .... if the PC with SG and JR is anything to go by (reading between the lines seems SG gave the squad a rocket or two) ...... I am hoping for a positive reaction and the three points to add to the tally.

12 hours ago, Swagger said:

I’d like to see Flanagan given a run at right back. He’s fine as a stand in on the left but I think we are losing out on a good player not playing him in his natural position. 

Tavernier should never have been made captain. It’s making dropping him really difficult 

who would you play at LB given Barisic is not fit??

33 minutes ago, Bobby Hume said:

Cheer up mate .... if the PC with SG and JR is anything to go by (reading between the lines seems SG gave the squad a rocket or two) ...... I am hoping for a positive reaction and the three points to add to the tally.

Hope it was a large rocket, it is certainly due. 

8 hours ago, BookWorm said:

Any Steve Clarke team is going to be well set up and organised for sure. Killie are not the push over they used to be but I am sure we can still beat them by a couple with the team we now have available. 3-1 Rangers.

people going overboard about this taig bastard, FFS they struggled to a 1-1 draw with Hamilton   3 - 0 Rangers

8 hours ago, giffnockger said:

Still scunnered from Sunday, missing this due to my maws birthday dinner I arranged a couple weeks ago, thought we were playing on the Thursday, gutted doesn't cut it... 

Hope yer maw has a great dinner and that we put in the best performance of the season and win 6 - 0 :dance:

Feeling confident we can and will take all three points from this one. Great to have our two main strikers available again after Sunday's game- which should make all the difference.

Rangers 2 Killie 0.

Come on Rangers!

Morelos tortured them at rugby Park hopefully he will carry that on, he has been involved In almost every goal we have scored in the past month so it would be good if others now pitched in and took responsibility, also time Grezda starts to show us something, Sundays 13 that were involved only cost around 3 million in total and for me we need to start seeing some return on our spending starting with Grezda. 

https://Rangers.co.uk/news/club/halloween-in-the-family-stand/ 

For anyone taking their kids tonight.  

Trick or Treat:)  

HALLOWEEN fun is coming to Ibrox on Wednesday and young fans are invited to come to the Kilmarnock game in fancy dress!

Each young supporter wearing fancy dress in the Family Stand has the chance of being selected to appear on the pitch at half-time and have their photo taken with Broxi, Roxi and Boris!

McGregor

Flanagan Goldson Worrall Halliday 

Tavernier Jack Rossiter Arfield

Kent

Morelos

Subs: Fod, Katic, Middleton, Grezda, Lafferty, Coulibaly, Candieas 

Their main danger comes from Jones so let Flanagan play his natural position with Tav there to double up. Barisic and Ejaria out. Plenty of firepower on the bench if needed.

Archived