Grezda

trueblueal

41 minutes ago, cushynumber said:

Ive been waiting an hour on @plumbGER answering this

So have I, so have I !  maybe I'll just need to come off my medication as that can have an effect as well.  And I won't be telling anyone what I'm on meds for, too many "in the know" medics on here.

2 hours ago, plumbGER said:

Well my recommendation would be that you should only take this magical blue pill if you are onto a promise.

What I need to know is how long after taking one does it kick into action, can't be wandering about Lidl with a rager can I ?

1 hour ago, Grundy said:

What I need to know is how long after taking one does it kick into action, can't be wandering about Lidl with a rager can I ?

I was in Lidl earlier and this big thing I seen gave me a rager, absolute cracker so she was.

I think you just take it and it doesn't kick in until sexual contact is made then boom yer a mad shagging machine and it doesn't go down again.....so I'm told anyway:whistle:

4 minutes ago, plumbGER said:

I was in Lidl earlier and this big thing I seen gave me a rager, absolute cracker so she was.

I think you just take it and it doesn't kick in until sexual contact is made then boom yer a mad shagging machine and it doesn't go down again.....so I'm told anyway:whistle:

Ah, I understand you have no personal experience  of the effects, there's a female in my local Lidl who has the biggest tits I've ever seen.  I'm just worried about walking in there, she's at the checkout and BING, I,m doing my shopping with a rager.  

6 minutes ago, Grundy said:

Ah, I understand you have no personal experience  of the effects, there's a female in my local Lidl who has the biggest tits I've ever seen.  I'm just worried about walking in there, she's at the checkout and BING, I,m doing my shopping with a rager.  

Well then it'll give you something to hang your shopping bag from and at least leave your hands free.

9 hours ago, Grundy said:

You can use it to push the trolley about, never know she might be impressed by the skill involved.

10 hours ago, slimjim1690 said:

Well then it'll give you something to hang your shopping bag from and at least leave your hands free.

46 minutes ago, plumbGER said:

You can use it to push the trolley about, never know she might be impressed by the skill involved.

Many thanks for the useful suggestions gents, I'll have to give this some thought I see.

55 minutes ago, cushynumber said:

Let us know how you get on.

Don't know if I should go to the chemist first then go to Lidl, I mean what if I swallow a wee blue magic tab and she's not working today ? Or she's not on the check-out and I wander up to a hairy faced Polish guy with my trolley and a rager ?

On 19/11/2018 at 13:59, superallysbears said:

Surley that's his maw mate ? 

That is indeed his Mother, Valbona, and I certainly wouldn't make disparaging remarks about her in front of his Father, Genc; He's built like a brick shithouse, as are his brothers, Gledis and Oliks....fuck knows what they feed these guys. :nailbiting:

3 hours ago, Ozblue said:

He's built like a brick shithouse, as are his brothers, Gledis and Oliks....fuck knows what they feed these guys. :nailbiting:

So is Grundy's stauner tbf,

3 hours ago, Ozblue said:

fuck knows what they feed these guys. :nailbiting:

Obviously not the same as they fed Eros tbf.

2 minutes ago, plumbGER said:

So is Grundy's stauner tbf,

Obviously not the same as they fed Eros tbf.

Eros is the skinny one, which is understandable considering he's a professional footballer. His brothers look as if they are fucking professional weightlifters. :nailbiting:

Just now, Ozblue said:

Eros is the skinny one, which is understandable considering he's a professional footballer. His brothers look as if they are fucking professional weightlifters. :nailbiting:

Usually football players have wee strong legs but, his are as skinny as I have seen on a player.

1 hour ago, plumbGER said:

Usually football players have wee strong legs but, his are as skinny as I have seen on a player.

I think his height makes him look skinnier than he really is, as he is almost 6' in height. Kanu who played for Arsenal was the same and I've seen many of similar build who were great players. I don't worry about what his legs look like, just as long as he uses them properly :thumbsup:

21 minutes ago, Ozblue said:

I think his height makes him look skinnier than he really is, as he is almost 6' in height. Kanu who played for Arsenal was the same and I've seen many of similar build who were great players. I don't worry about what his legs look like, just as long as he uses them properly :thumbsup:

True enough mate, let his feet do the talking for me as well.. It could be worse, the likes of @Band of Brothers are more interested in what is between the players legs.